• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which Nintendo console had the best games?

What console had the best games?

• Total voters
I sued to always play my neighbor's SNES before we got our N64. I loved both a ton, but I'm thinking SNES had better games, although N64 was generally a better console.

Gamecube FTW!!! That's what I grew up with! I still bring my old one out time from time!

I never had an SNES, my parents bought an N64 when I was realllllly young and I grew up on those games. I voted N64 because there were soooo many great titles. GameCube is a close second, though.

3ds is the best
Wii U has some great games but I haven't played nes and older consoles :p but their games are on virtual console so

I'd say the Wii I guess, because its the only one there I actually have rip

I would have to say the Snes. That system made a lot of the games that are considered the definitive game in their series.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Kirby Superstar, Super Mario World, Super Metroid, all considered the best and most famous of their series (also Mario 3 and Ocarina of Time fans might disagree) But the Snes had Mario All-Stars, so yea.

The NES was a fine system but it had a lot of problems (anyone remember putting in a cartridge and getting a flashing screen? Then blowing in the cartridge thinking it would help?)

Ocarina of time, Mario Kart 64, Super Smash Brothers, Mario Party 2 & 3, Mario 64, Pokemon Stadium. For me: the N64.

I would say N64... I still remember playing Hey you Pikachu, Pokemon snap, stadium.. Orcrina of time/majoras mask.. Tony hawk... I could go on and on and on. I should bring it bacck out to play pikachu again. ;-; I msis it a lot. They should make a new onee!

Poke park: Pikachus adventure is a spiritual successor to the game FYI.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What?!! Why is there a smiley xD

Last edited:
The current results from the poll I strongly agree with, I've had them all + handhelds, console wise these two remain some of the most influential and solid Nintendo consoles especially with the lineup they had from themselves and third party.

SNES.

It has awesome games like A Link to the Past, Super Mario World, Mario Kart, Kirby Superstar, Donkey Kong Country, Super Metroid, and many more. It was just... fun!

Back