• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Which Evee evolution will you choose?

Evves evolutions

• Vaporeon

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Flareon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Espeon

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
I wanted Glaceon but got Jolteon

Exactly the same for me. Wanted Glaceon, but got Jolteon - I was going to play again and try get Glaceon, but I was like meh. so I didn't.

I played for an Espeon and got one,well all I did is get more of the Espeon orbs than any other orb,but here is my little question: I checked the island of dreams and I couldn't find an Espeon.Is the Evee evolutions going to be a Promotion?

They haven't released it to Dream World yet, but it will happen.

Flareon,Jolteon,and Vapreon were in all 4 levels so if you got all the orbs that fall down in the game,your chances are that you Might get one of those 3 but one time I got mostly Vapreon but got Espeon.

Got Espeon =D yay its DW ability is amazing
when do I get to send it to the Entralink though? It didn't appear in my Friend Board

Back