• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Which Evee evolution will you choose?

Evves evolutions

• Vaporeon

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Flareon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Espeon

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

StbAn

Bells
On April 13 the Pokemon Global Link will be launched and with that the opportunity of having one of the Evees evolution by playing the game Be friend a pokemon, which will you choose?

Either Espeon, Glaceon, or Umbreon. I feel like Espeon is overused.. so maybe not.

you do know you have to play the game to get them, right?

Either Espeon, Glaceon, or Umbreon. I feel like Espeon is overused.. so maybe not.
wait, what?

did it get something it's good at aside from baton pass that i'm not aware of? :eek:
cuz.. i'd say jolteon and umbreon are more used than espeon.. vaporeon, meh. lots of my friends care for umbreon the most. espeon's slick and has little yoda ears and that crazy hindu jewel thing :3

I won a Jolteon. :/ You have to play some "breaking the bricks with a ball" game like Bidoof said.

You don't have to choose the first pok?mon you get...
You can replay after you select no for another pok?mon.

Back