• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which date for the April Fool's 2024 Event did you end on?

bandicam 2024-04-02 22-38-09-790.png

January 14th, 2009. I say it was pretty good, though I would have preferred to have landed on the Demotivational Meme one.

IMG_6996.jpeg

I didn’t participate in the time travelling much, but I made it back to Dec 3rd, 2017! Honestly would love to be able to go back to that time irl, too. Just 954 days after my actual join date (April 24th, 2015)!

I landed on April 14, 2003. I was aiming for the 90s (80s would've been even cooler) but I didn't post enough today to get to my goal of escaping the new millennium. Close enough though.

August 13, 2131

I went pretty far 🤖🐍
Unfortunately I was stuck with the pacifier even when in the next century 😮‍💨

September 8, 2010!

tried to think about what happened around that time aside from a school year starting -- but september 12 2010 was the NA release of professor layton and the unwound future! so i'm guessing back in that time i was excitedly waiting for it
... and then september 12th and the few days after would've probably been spent playing that to completion and then bawling. unwound future hurt my heart so bad

I just ended up on April Fools for my joining year - April 1, 2013! All that positive and negative time dust mostly cancelled out in the end so I never did manage to escape the baby shark.

Literally like a day earlier. Barely anyone bothered reacting to my posts with time dust, LOL (which I'm actually really happy about, ngl).

I ended on July 1st, 2021! (also had -918 time dust)
I wanted to go further back to match when I first played AC, but I wasn't posting enough

Back