• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which ACNL character shares your birthday?

I share my birthday with Monique. She was just camping in my town and I tried to convince her to move in, but she wouldn't.

[REDACTED villager] shares the birthday of [REDACTED month and day] with me. Despite [REDACTED] popularity, I'm apathetic toward it.

Last edited:
Erik the durr/moose thing. He's kind of cute but I didn't like him much when I had him in my town. =/

Jambette, she scares me so bad and she's ugly :x
I'm sorry Jambette but no one needs that much lipstick!​

goldie.. really.. I spent hours trying to get her to move outta my town

I share the same burthday as Nana the Monkey and KK Slider. August 23rd<3 hehehe I got cute and cool acnl characters on my birthday.

Cranston! I've always wanted to know what happens on your birthday when you share the same birthday as a villager who is in your town >u<

Back