Where to see high-quality images of all items online?

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
I've seen a few images of some of the beautiful furniture items from Pocket Camp online, but I'm having a hard time finding a good site or wiki or anything that has good pictures of all of the items. Does anyone know a good place to see them? Most of the wikis I've been able to find only have fairly small, low quality images of the items, but maybe I just haven't looked at the right one yet. ^o^;>

I found this wiki that has quite a few very nice, high-quality images of the items and other things in Pocket Camp.

I think it's in German. I don't speak German. But there's Google translate, and also you don't need to speak any language to see all the nice pictures. So, in case anyone else was looking, I found that.
And if anyone else finds anything better or the same but in English, please post it here.

Has anyone found any other sites that have high quality images of Pocket Camp items in the year or so since I last posted here? The German site is still very good, but it's been updating really slowly lately, and I was wondering if there's another site that has high quality images of the newer items.

Back