• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Where is Gnome? - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round #4:

Surprised Gnome:
Careful, we need to swap the treasure quickly with the dummy.
Gnomes:
Gnomes swap the treasure with Surprised Gnome.
Surprised Gnome: Huh! Not me, you dummies!

Suprised gnome: 'hey dont we know this guy'

rebel:'HEY WAKE UP'

Suprised gnome: 'I dont think he is sleeping....'

Round 4
Surprised:
See, I told you that ancient aliens are real!
Rebel: I've sworn that I've seen this place before, do you think there were arrows or falling rocks heading towards us?
Surprised: Rebel, that stuff only happens in movies and cartoons, there's no such thing as rock obstacles in real life.
Rebel: Why do you believe in ancient aliens then?

Surprised: Because I've watched History Channel last night, the documentary told me that aliens are real!

Round 4

Sprightly gnome: so which way do we go to get out of here?
Reliable Gnome: this way
Rebel Gnome: no, we go this way
Laid Back Gnome: no, it’s this way
Passionate Gnome: we’re doomed.

Sprightly: "Hey Reliable, you sure this place is the Natural History Museum?"
Reliable: "The guidebook said this place is a once in a life time spot to visit..."
Surprised: "I feel like we're not alone in here... 👀"
Rebel: "It stinks"
Hungry: "Is there a food court nearby?"

Hi. Please shorten your caption and then let me know. Thanks!
Ok I removed some captions to make 5
Sorry 😓 I didn’t realize the caption limit, I sometimes get carried away with storytelling.😅

Last edited:
Round #4

☺️ Mr. Laidback: "Oooh! What does THIS button do?" *proceeds to push said button which clearly reads, "DANGER"*
😲 Mr. Surprise: "A-a-anyone else f-f-feel that r-rumbling...?"
😌 Mr. Reliable: "Sleepy, where are you?"
😴 Mr. Sleepy: "At last, I have reached a higher plane of existence."

Round #4:

“This not what I had in mind witch for a rock concert!”

Round 4:

Rebel Gnome: "Kowabunga, dudes! Like, are we in Shredder's cave?"
Passionate Gnome: "One thing's for sure, we definitely shouldn't try to steal anything from here, as it could set off a trap."
Hungry Gnome: "Mmm, this statue piece looks yummy..."
Surprised Gnome: "Omg, HUNGRY, NO!"

Round 4:
Rebel Gnome
"Go in, Greenie m'man! Don'tcha remember how comfy them otha' suspiciously derelict an' structurally unreliable hidey-holes ya napped in was?"

Reliable Gnome
"Hark, Laid-back, my wayward brother! Thou shalt relinquish any notion of taking recess in another such chamber, lest we be banished from this sanctum whence the rescue squad thrice descends to extricate ye!"

Rebel Gnome
(grumbling)
"Yeah yeah, get ova' it dunce-hat; all's he's gotta do is buy me a few more minutes wit' dat captain cutie an' I'll gets her number fa' sure!"

Round #4

Rebel Gnome: All right boys, I've gotta pay up on a few debts, so it's time to play tomb raider. Pocket anything that looks valuable so I can sell it.
Hungry Gnome: I'd rather raid a pantry.
Sleepy Gnome: Sounds good to me, Hungry. Let's you and me go find one of those "bed and breakfast" places I've heard about.

Round 4
Passionate Gnome: This gyroid would look so nice in the house!
Surprised Gnome: I don't think that's a good idea...

Round 4:

“Hey guys, I’m starting to think this isn’t really a novelty hotel like that creepy old man said…”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back