• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What would you improve/change...? (~.^)

OBug

Bells
Hi, so I was just wondering what you would change in ACNL. I would like more trees and fruits, also, I want to be able to customize the beach more. With pwp's and stuff. :) So... What would you change?

I wish we had larger beaches to do things with,
let villagers live on there,
be able to put PWPs down there
just more things

MORE PWPs
like more than 30 at a time

and like a perminant redds shop

MORE PWPs
like more than 30 at a time

and like a perminant redds shop

Pretty much this plus larger and more varied house layouts. Maybe a higher number of villagers per town, like 12 instead of the current 10. Of course, with more PWPs and more villagers, larger towns would be a must.

i was actually thinking of this recently and i thought instead of a flat land, having different levels + stairs might be really cool! *u*
and if pwp and house placements weren't so permanent and if the newsboard or something lets you know which villagers are thinking of moving.. orz

Pwps on the beach (to do that they need to be larger) and I'd like to have a town centre like the one in CF.

I think I must be the only person happy with the number of pwps, then again I haven't done much landscaping in my town xD

But there are a lot of other things
Being able to carry unlimited bells (similar to shopping card in city folk but built into inventory)
Being able to choose where villagers move in
24/hour shop opening times
More features in re-tail
Permanent redd's
More storage
Customise beach
Customise EVERY furniture item

And probably loads more too, these are just the ones I got off the top of my head :lemon:

Last edited:
Certainly more storage, always more storage. There's so much stuff in the games and never anywhere to put it all. More villagers again/larger town in general. Just space again, need more space.

More animal personality types, with secondary types (Lazy-nice, Lazy-mean, Lazy-funny, Lazy-smart, something like that).
Multi-level towns (There's only ever been two levels as far as I know)
Larger towns
I'd like to be able to change the river path, but that might give you an unrealistic amount of control.
More interactions with animals (the repetition is awful)
Being able to have more patterns at once, 10 is not enough.
An underground mine or side caves adding a new element/way to make money.
It'd be cool if they introduced a new tool, maybe a pick axe if they did the mining idea.
More PWP's
More types of stores.
Maybe some sort of online market/auctioning.

An underground mine or side caves adding a new element/way to make money.
It'd be cool if they introduced a new tool, maybe a pick axe if they did the mining idea.

LOVE THIS :eek: :eek:
I think something similar to the underground in pokemon platinum would work really well, could be another way to get ores too

Transparency in pattern designs, some sort of colour mixer to allow for more specific colours, and more on-hand pattern storage so paths can be made up of more different pieces and they don't have to be split over multiple alt. characters! Or just some sort of custom path tool...

So many of these ideas would be awesome! Especially different levels in the town - one of the few things I miss about ACCF

Transparency in pattern designs, some sort of colour mixer to allow for more specific colours, and more on-hand pattern storage so paths can be made up of more different pieces and they don't have to be split over multiple alt. characters! Or just some sort of custom path tool...

Aww, I totally forgot to mention Transparency. Yes, that really needs to be a must in the new game, but I don't think they will, because they'd be afraid of people making clothes transparent, even though that could be easily bypassed with some sort of undershirt.
But yes, I want more patterns, because after recently making paths of my own, I discovered what a huge hassle it is, and now have 2 alt. Characters who's sole purpose is being pattern slaves. And I was still short 4 pattern spaces.

Last edited:
- larger map
- you can have more villagers
- more PWP options
- villagers can move in on the beach (so bigger beach too)
- more fish/bugs/deep sea creatures
- more events
- more special visitors
- more animal personality types
- DEFINITELY MORE TYPES OF PLANTS!!!!
- bring back the museum design from AC:CF
- maybe even a bigger house (with side/back rooms on all 3 floors)
- idk a lot more things but that's just off the top of my head

- - - Post Merge - - -

THIS is really long, in depth post about some really cool things that I think would be super fun additions to the game

Last edited:
Back