What was your first video game console?

SEGA Dreamcast for me, which my sister and I promptly defaced with Pochacco stickers like heathens.

The first one I played was my dad's original Xbox, but the first one I got that was my very own was the Wii.

The first one I played on was my cousin's gameboy but the first one I owned was the Nintendo DSi

when i was a kid i used to go to my cousins houses and play on their wii and gamecube, and then for christmas when i was 11 or 12 i got a wii u, which is actually a really amazing console, by the way.

I think it was the N64. Good generation to begin with, even though we were only allowed three games.

I started on the SNES but the first console that was just mine was a purple Gameboy Color. :) I still have it and it's in pretty great shape, still works and everything. Me and my brother and sister were all supposed to share it actually, but my sister ultimately didn't have much interest in it and I played it more than my brother, who got his own awhile later for his birthday anyway (which I admit I kinda coveted cuz his was the yellow Pikachu one :0)

it was either the Game boy advance or the Game cube lool, no wonder why I'm a Nintendo fan lmfao. used to play Barbie games on the Gameboy & smash bros on the game cube lmfaooo

For me, it's the PS2. We only had one racing game and I lost interest REALLY quickly. We didn't bother picking up any more games as it was after the PS3's release and they only had cheap games that I had no intrest in.

Playstation 2, which I shared with my 2 brothers. A year or two later we each got a Game Boy Advance which made it much easier since we didn't have to take turns. Still miss the nostalgia of the Playstation 2.

The original Xbox, but before that I always played PS1 and Crash Bandicoot at my aunt's house.

Gameboy Color, though I got the DS Lite not long after and that was what all my games were for mostly.

Back