What was the worst experience you've had with another player in your town?

Hmmmm, I was nice enough to let a random stranger from somewhere (not sure where) go into my old town. He proceeded to dig holes everywhere and pretty much greifed hardcore before I even noticed what he was doing (I don't usually follow people around). But yeah, let's just say I had a lot of holes to fill in and patterns to replace. Never again will I do that though, I always try to get to know the person and whatnot before I let them into my town.

Some random person (I don't even remember adding them) came and trashed my town. Thankfully I caught them and flicked the wifi switch before anything was set permanent. I saw the funny side of it though.

I've not really had anything other than good experiences really though.

I haven't really had any bad experiences, but I have had a really annoying one *ugh*

Someone agreed to buy Genji off me for 3mil, but they only gave me 300k. At the time I was too shy to say anything *blush* but then I PM'd them to try and get the rest of the bells.
They replied to me, but they were so vague and would never answer my specific questions (e.g what time zone are you in?). As a result we weren't able to meet again for like 2 weeks! And they liked to 'forget' why I wanted money...

When we finally did meet, they spent an hour just like playing in my town (I was too shy to ask again), and when I finally did ask they were like "oh I'm tired now can we play later". :mad:
Eventually I reasoned with them and they gave me the bells, which were in their pockets the entire time. Wtf??

I didn't end up getting the full amount but by this stage who cares lol. :rolleyes:

I was brick seeded 3 times in AC:WW. I had to fix it with my AR two times. |:

Last edited:
Well, in my cycling town, someone adopted a villager off me and didn't even bother to say thank you or leave me feedback. Better yet, it was a pretty popular villager and the next day, they tried auctioning and trading the villager off even though I asked them not to.
That sucks. Did you talk to him or her after you saw them auctioning the villager?

I was making a trade with someone and when we finished, he asked if he could look around. I said yes. He bought out every single store and wrote alot of profanity on my Board.

One time I was giving Ankha to someone on another forum site. She said she would pay 15 million for her. She told me how many bad experiences she had with this stuff so she asked if she could get the villager first then pay. I said yes. When she came out she said she was going to go get the money. But she just wrote a bunch of swear words on my board and left. I knew I should've stayed with her...

Back