What was the first name you've ever given to your town?

AvaBeach because I was friends with a girl named Ava and PeachBeach wouldn't fit. It was the GCN version and I was 4.

Gumville because I had no idea what to name my town, and I had a bubblegum scented gel crayon on the table next to me!

I think mine was tacotown lol i think that was when i was like 6-8 years old?
i really like tacos ^^

Last edited:
When I was eight my starter town was "Tunetown."
The town tune was pretty gr9

Rad Town in New Leaf, I wasn't the one who named my GCN or WW towns. I've had many towns since my first one.

My very first town was Fungus, on the GameCube. I don't remember how old I was.

Hawaii, back in Wild World. I would love to revisit that town :'c

Gosh now I wish I could remember... This had to be 10 or so years ago for me... I know it must have had something to do with stars. I didn't play Wild World, I only had the Animal Crossing game for the gamecube. I was really into it but I can't seem to remember much about it.

I do remember being way excited about Animal Crossing City Folk! That one I played a lot more seriously, still not sure what town name though... For sure Stars but no idea what specifically. lol I remember it so well because Apollo was my favorite villager there and I was so broken when he moved away I had stopped playing.

Third attempt at playing Animal Crossing New Life very seriously was my town Koi Cove! It was going to have a whole adorable pirate history theme to it and I worked so hard on it. But it was sadly a download copy and the 3ds with it broke. ; ; So I had again stopped playing for some time until recently when I picked up my new ACNL 3ds which already had a copy on it.

Now I'm the happy mayor of Cloverly! <3

My first town was Mooville about ten years ago in WW. In my defense, I was eleven, and I just . . . really loved cows for some reason.

Back