• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What villager/NPC would you like as a roommate?

smug villager

aaaaaaaaahh
Bells
Switch
5712-0990-4124
Rafflesia
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Tasty Cake
Suppose you move away for college or to a nice apartment in the city and have to room with someone you otherwise don't know. What villager or NPC would you have as your roommate? I'd pick Raymond because he seems like he has a job and quite clean, plus he seems talkative and funny.

hm... it’s hard to choose just one haha. i’d love to have celeste as a roommate, since she’s my #1 favourite npc and she seems like she would be such a sweet and respectful roommate. but i’d also love to have any of my favourite villagers as my roommate, such as beau, kiki, dobie, tangy etc. i’d especially love kiki or dobie. i feel like dobie would teach me a lot about life and living during our time as roommates, and kiki reminds me of my late black kitty, so i think having her as a roommate could be comforting.

Hmmm
Of course I'd love to have Drift or Tad live with me as my fitness buddy, also Lily is very sweet and I'd love to have her as a roommate too
maybe Renee(the rhino not the horse) or Quinn because they remind me of my very dear friend and of course I'd love her as my roommate 🖤
If I had a NPC as a roommate then my favorite Flick since he's quiet and just does his own little thing with the bugs ☺️

Last edited:
im really not sure villager wise, i can most likely just assume some of my favorites, snake, maybe even stitches at the place. but for npcs, id think id really like leif, just a swell guy in general, probably really respectful, considering he loves plants just as i do the place would look amazing. just as a second guess, brewster, because he seems like a really chill and down to earth guy.

Suppose you move away for college or to a nice apartment in the city and have to room with someone you otherwise don't know. What villager or NPC would you have as your roommate? I'd pick Raymond because he seems like he has a job and quite clean, plus he seems talkative and funny.
probably kiki, she just looks like the sorta roomate who's organised, silent, funny and owns a load of squishmallows

Villager? Maybe a jock villager. Either Genji or Rudy. We could share a fitness routine and such.

NPC? Harriet. She could help me with my hair so I wouldn't need to go to a salon pay extremely high prices for a cut. 😅

As far as villagers go, Shari or Flora. I love Flora’s peppy personality, but Shari’s sisterly traits could balance it out.

The best NPC would be Sable. I was going to say Blathers, but he would get too scared of killing bugs!

I have a feeling most will know this but for the newbies, Buck!!!!! Oh my, imagine having that handsome horse living with you. 🥰 As for NPCs, I think I would choose Brewster and/or DJ K.K. Coffee and music are a wonderful combination! 😀

For NPCs, Isabelle seems like a great choice! She seems like she'd be very easy to get along with, although I also wouldn't mind rooming with Sable and/or Mabel! Even if it takes Sable a while to warm up, she's really sweet, and since I can't sew to save my life, I feel like it'd be great having either of them around. 😅
As for villagers, I think I would do best with Normal ones. Out of those, I think my top picks would be Celia, Daisy, Lily, Molly, Ione, or Skye. We've got hobbies in common and I like their taste in interior decor, so I think we'd work well together as roomies.

villager-wise, my initial thought was hornsby - i like the vibes of his house (though would give him more stuff and would maybe remove the trash bags he's got). i would adopt bug-like characteristics without hesitation if it meant we could share snacks.

that said, i don't reallyy like bugs/insects. so i'd honestly probably choose rowan!!

NPC-wise, either leif (for the plants) or brewster. both appear chill in-game and are mega caring about what they do. or maybe blathers ('cause we're on the same wavelength when it comes to insects + fish)

I’m not really a roommate type so I can’t say for sure I’d be comfortable living with anyone, but I’d likely pick a normal dog villager. I like Goldie a lot. Bea is also a nice villager and someone I wouldn’t mind rooming with if I had to. Again, I prefer to live on my own.

I would like to have Raymond as my roommate. He’s such a cool cat and conversations with him are never dull. :cool:

Villager probably Megan. NPC probably Lottie. They seem pretty chill and nice. I'd like Pascal or Leif as a neighbor. Blathers is the talkative guy at the library. Tom Nook gives student loan notices 😵‍💫

I'd probably choose Ione, as we both seem to have a love for space (and gaming based on her home interior). For NPCs i'd probably say Isabelle, that might sound a bit basic of a choice but she just seems super sweet and I love seeing her around on my island ^^.

I would pick Graham! It'd be so much fun to play video games and geek out with him. We would also be able to swap tips about plaid.

Maybe Octavian. He seems like he would be very useful with his 8 arms to help out around the apartment when needed. Of course my favorite villager is Apollo, but there's many choices I could go with.

I think Isabelle or snooty villager would make a good roommate for me, It seems like they would keep the place nice and organized. I don't think me and lazies would get along very well. On that note, probably no jocks either.

I think I'm a difficult person on the aspect of sharing although I still share a room with my brother, waiting to leave home 🥲 my brother and I don't get along very well, let's say he's a bit indifferent and solitary, over the time I've gotten used to pretending he doesn't exist, so it's like I've shared a room with no one LOL
Also my family often fights, but instead of getting used to the noise, I've started to hate it. I like silence and tranquility and, when I work or study on something, I want nobody to disturb me so I think I could not share the room/apartment with too sociable people who often try to get you involved in something, like peppy or jock villagers. Furthermore I'm a person who likes order and cleanliness, so I could never share the apartment with lazy villagers, I'm sure they wouldn't even do a minimum to share the housecleaning 😆
I actually love all kinds of characters, but I think if I were to live together with anyone, Uchi and Snooty villagers would be the best candidates. Uchis tend to want their own space, but when you make friends with them you can count on them for anything, the same goes for Snooties. They make you feel safe, they take care of you as you take care of them, they understand when you prefer to be alone but they will be happy to involve you in activities to do together, if you wish. I really love Cherry and Gigi❤️
I would probably never share a room/apartment with a male character, if they were people and not animals I would instantly fall in love with certain villagers(obviously because I'm still single LOL) but I would share a room/apartment with a cranky villager whom I love as one would love a member of his own family, his tranquility and seriousness would go very well with my daily routine and we would spend a lot of free time chatting about books and philosophy, over a nice hot drink! I'm talking about Dobie ❤️
Anyway if it was about simple friendship I would love to be friends with peppy, jock and lazy villagers, playing videogames with them would be great, they are the best at having fun 🥰❤️

Back