What villager do you share birthdays with?

I share mine with Erik the deer and Ketchup the duck (July 27th), I actually like both of them c:

Last edited:
I share mine with Kitt (October 11th.) It's funny because in my original town, she was one of my starters. :)

I share my birthday with Cranston on September 23rd. He's quite adorable actually.

And the birthdays I could have shared with a villager in the month of September are Ankna(September 22nd! That's really close), Apple(September 24rd. Close as well), Whitney, Octavian, Kody, Marshal(._.), Mitzi, and Ed. And the ones I listed are all my faves. September is full of my villager faves...

Last edited:
I share mine with Tutu - I've never had her but she looks like a nice girl! I think the big bear character design is my least favourite but you should never judge a bear by its cover... or whatever that saying is.

I just looked it up and apparently I share on with Soleil (who I've never heard of before this moment but apparently her catchphrase is 'tarnation' so she's already cool in my book)

No birthdays for mine (March 10) but my brother shares coco's birthday (March 1). Lucky, since coco is my fave villager xD

Chelsea! I used to not have a villager who shared my birthday but now I do and I'm so happy about it :D especially since she's a sanrio villager

Back