• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What the Heck is Going On???

Every single time I've gotten a villager from someone else, their plot has appeared the following day. (I do TT immediately upon returning to my town) Never has it taken more than a single day for their plot to show, though I've never tried with a tenth moving out at the same time or anything. I really think you somehow lost him. Did the host disconnect?

Every single time I've gotten a villager from someone else, their plot has appeared the following day. (I do TT immediately upon returning to my town) Never has it taken more than a single day for their plot to show, though I've never tried with a tenth moving out at the same time or anything. I really think you somehow lost him. Did the host disconnect?

No, I didn't disconnect. For some reason, both of are villagers arrived/will arrive three days late. I TT'ed and found Rolf there, finally, after a scare. I'm sure its the same for PinkWater and Pierce.

Back