What the Heck is Going On???

PinkWater

Oceanic Operetta Operator
Bells
Ok, so here's what happened:

I met up with someone giving away Pierce, one of my dreamies. I was trying to TT someone out, which I did, and gave him to the person, as he was one of their dreamies. Everything went off without a hitch, so I TT to the next day to get Pierce set up and start resetting for his plot, but it never shows up. I reset like 7 times, and he never showed up once. So I was like, "screw it", and started the game normally, expecting to try again later. Then I got Drago as a camper, and I HAD to get him. I got him to move in, and now I'm resetting for his plot.

So here's the thing: Will Pierce still get his lazy butt to show up, or did getting Drago move him out? And when will Drago show up? I'm just so confused...

Pierce has to leave his original town first. If you TT'ed, but the original town is still at the current date with Pierce, you won't get him until he leaves. Now that you got Draco, you probably won't get Pierce unless you have two open spots.

Pierce has to leave his original town first. If you TT'ed, but the original town is still at the current date with Pierce, you won't get him until he leaves. Now that you got Draco, you probably won't get Pierce unless you have two open spots.

Thats not true. Once I get a villager from someone's town I tt like a week ahead and always get the villager, no matter if they left the first town yet or not. Did this last night with Pietro.

Last edited:
I do have 2 open spots, just in case something like this happened, so I'm not too worried. Even if Pierce got lost in transit, Drago is a welcome addition and might even become a dreamy himself.

Thats not true. Once I get a villager from someone's town I tt like a week ahead and always get the villager, no matter if they left the first town yet or not. Did this last night with Pietro.

Do you know if the person you received the villager from has TT'ed as well?

I do have 2 open spots, just in case something like this happened, so I'm not too worried. Even if Pierce got lost in transit, Drago is a welcome addition and might even become a dreamy himself.

Well, congrats on your villagers. I hope they both find their way safely into your town. :)

Do not believe they did tt. I do it every single time I get a villager from someone (I am impatient lol) so its not like its just this one time.

Yeah I TT before to hurry and get a villager to move in and I got him the next day (TT-wise) and the guy hadnt even shut off his game or TT'd to the next day.

Are you sure you saved after getting pierce to agree to move to your town?

Yes, because when I talked to Pierce the first time, he seemed dubious, so I tried again and he confirmed it and then I left the town and got home safely.

@ Loviechu: I have 8 right now, someone just left.

@ Teddys: Yes, he was in boxes and confirmed "we'd be neighbors soon".

Ok, problem solved. It took Drago 3 days to move in, then Pierce showed up the day after while he was still unpacking, which is kind of funny.

If you had someone just move in before Pierce was supposed to arrive that might have delayed him a couple days :)

"2-5 days for the villager in another town to come to you" but you have to TT one day at a time maybe because that what I do when the villager doesn't show up

Just adding: when I had Tucker in the moving process, I let crowevil ask him to move to her town.
She then time travelled forward a few days and got Tucker, and since I don't time travel, I had Tucker as well.

"2-5 days for the villager in another town to come to you" but you have to TT one day at a time maybe because that what I do when the villager doesn't show up

I don't tt a day at a time, I skip a full week (after I make sure nobody wants to move out of course)

If you and the other person both convinced the villagers to move on the same day, it will take 9 or 10 days until their plot shows up. It happened to me 3 times.

Oh hey! (I'm the trader by the way) When we did the trade, I TT'ed to find Rolf's plot, and it wasn't there, so I TT'ed once more, it wasn't there. Finally on the third day Rolf got his "lazy butt" into town. Pretty sure Pierce will move in at the same time.

My heart jumped at first when I didn't see it. I was like, "NOOOOOOOO!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN ASDLFKJLD"

Oh hey! (I'm the trader by the way) When we did the trade, I TT'ed to find Rolf's plot, and it wasn't there, so I TT'ed once more, it wasn't there. Finally on the third day Rolf got his "lazy butt" into town. Pretty sure Pierce will move in at the same time.

My heart jumped at first when I didn't see it. I was like, "NOOOOOOOO!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN ASDLFKJLD"

I still get scared sometimes too, especially when I paid millions for the villager lol

Back