What Is Your Pet Peeve?

- people who dont know when to shut up
- when erasers cant do their job
- the squeaky sound that comes from mechanical pencils
- when a fckboy tries hitting on me or all of a sudden changes our text convo from 'hey whats the homework' to 'netflix and chill?' like no, i want the mutha fkg homework. this happens to me so often and its really getting on my nerves tbh
- people who dont know how to cover their mouths when they sneeze/cough
- people who stop walking in the middle of a busy place
- slow walkers
- everything

Last edited:
People who don't know how to think for themselves is a big one for me.

It's especially worse when it's the same people who think they "see the world for what it really is" when what they say is really just the same stuff they've read on the internet and accept without thought.

Pretty much everything.
But the thing that peeves me the most is when you're out at a cinema watching a movie and there's like a group of teens talking and laughing and texting the whole time.
Happened to me once and I was not a happy camper.

I don't like it when people spit on the ground .. its not cool or necessary. Its just gross.. I always look on the ground where I walk too because I'll see globs of spit on the ground pretty often

I don't like it when people spit on the ground .. its not cool or necessary. Its just gross.. I always look on the ground where I walk too because I'll see globs of spit on the ground pretty often

Someone kept doing this while I was waiting for the bus today and it was disgusting because he consecutively kept spitting. That's just gross.

A lot of things are pet peeves to me, but I'm easily annoyed so... not surprised.
~ people chewing with their mouths open and spitting food all over and they don't even realize they're doing it
~ people who leave behind a mess and don't acknowledge it or clean it up
~ people sneezing and coughing without covering their germy mouths
~ when your friend asks for homework any homework like an essay you written for proof of their transcripts and you're like smh it's not yours, why can't you make up and write your own since you're so desperate??
~ anyone who chews gum and thinks it's so cool. it's not.
~ people who try to act like this or that online and irl they have no personality or are completely different. BE YOURSELF.
~ when my cat scratches on my door and when I go out to give them attention they ignore me
Worst pet peeve:
~ when someone says "hey I'll be here/do this/at this place at xyz time" and when you're there... waiting... they don't show up. "oops something came up so srry!!!"

people that smack or chew with their mouths open
when my dog always wants to go out right when i sit down to eat dinner
people who talk to freaking much
people who are slow - thinking wise and walking wise

when someone tells you "i'll be here i promise" then they don't show up like wtf??? this happened to me yesterday with my friend at band practice.

also when people don't close cabinets/drawers.

People that put powdered sugar on fruit.

Oh, god what? That sounds disgusting. And unnecessary! ;w;

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people are loud for no reason. Like, with their music or convo or car...no one wants to hear that, thanks!

-Sob stories
-A page is taking forever to load
-One of my winged eye liner looks more better than the other
-When your teacher brings down your grade because they lost a paper of yours
-People with no sense of fashion

people who pace. that bugs me the most. I hate hate hate it. It makes me so uncomfortable and I will call you out and tell you to sit or stand in place because I cannot stand pacing.

people who pace. that bugs me the most. I hate hate hate it. It makes me so uncomfortable and I will call you out and tell you to sit or stand in place because I cannot stand pacing.
Oops I do that I'm a nervous person ?v?"

Umm let's see
*People who stop to talk in busy places
*People who like to scream when they talk
*Random bad attitudes?? Keep it to yourself
*The wrong usage of "there, their, they're", "to, too".
*"Lol".
*Selfies in class. It's annoying. We get that you're all that but I think people got enough of you after the first fifty you took.

Mine is snoring. Oh god I cannot STAND the sound of snoring, even if it's quiet. I really think I have misophonia ;o;

Back