• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

what is ur fave condiment ? 🥚

Hot sauce! I'm a big fan of spicy. Mayo is a close second though.

Mayo is so good! Can’t beat a classic. It’s a key ingredient in tuna salad and deviled eggs, which are some of my favorite foods. As for other condiments, I really like garlic aioli to put on a sandwich or dip things in. I’m also partial to ranch dressing and honey mustard. Blue cheese is good for dipping hot wings in! Excellent conversation starter mog ☺️

Top 5 (that I can think of):
1. OIL AND VINEGAR!!!!!
2. PARMESAN GARLIC SAUCE!!!!!
3. Garlic butter sauce
4. Soy sauce
5. BBQ sauce
Honorable mention: Worcestershire sauce. I’ve had it in chex mix which is AMAZING but I don’t know what it tastes like by itself. I bet it’s amazing though and would beat parmesan sauce.

Honestly, I dislike most condiments. I have a very strong aversion to vinegar and most condiments have vinegar so I can't stand them. Yes, that means I eat burgers etc. with no ketchup or mustard like a loser 😝 and I almost never eat salad because all salad dressings are disgusting and why would I eat plain lettuce?

Idk if it counts as a condiment but I do like chili oil. I make it at home by putting red chili flakes in a jar of olive oil.

Ranch! I like it on fries, chicken nuggets, strips and, sandwiches, and on pizza I also like hot sauce, I like food that makes me feel something. mayo is good too though.

I'm not huge on sauce condiments honestly, but my favorite dry condiment/spice would have to be black pepper. I put that on a lot of my food!

stop lying to yourself mayonnaise is awful unless it's spicy mayo then that is very very good

i don't reach for condiments often but if i do it's most likely going to be ranch, but NOT the store stuff. it has to be ranch from a pizza or wing place. hidden valley could never ✨

Sriracha but I have recently started making my own Tartare sauce when I have fish and chips and that is godly

Back