What features would you add to this game/Animal Crossing in general?

Coricus

Bells
Switch
4794-7152-2904
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Is there anything you wish you could do in Animal Crossing but just can't?

I like to ask thought provoking questions like this for the cool fantasies they provide. :D

I wish I had more control over where villagers place their houses. Tis annoying to plot reset over and over just so an incoming villager won't land in front of a bridge, or block a ramp, or plop down right outside my front door, etc.

I wish I had more control over where villagers place their houses. Tis annoying to plot reset over and over just so an incoming villager won't land in front of a bridge, or block a ramp, or plop down right outside my front door, etc.

I think that I can agree with this statement XD Also an easier way to place down custom paths and have a larger custom pattern inventory.

I kinda want paths to count as like space where a villager cannot place their house.

Also more species of villagers c:

I kinda want paths to count as like space where a villager cannot place their house.

Also more species of villagers c:

Ooh, what kind?

I was thinking Lizards and Pangolins. :3

I would like to see more bushes and flowers in future games. Being able to choose where the houses go would be amazing.

Or like, if someone is moving in, you could decide whether or not you wanted to help them with their home and stuff like that. If you did, you could choose the place, if you didn't, it would be random.

Another thing that would be nice is if the catalog showed "????" in place of items you don't have yet, that way you'd be able to keep track of completing your catalog much more easily!

I think it would be really cool if the island was like a vacation resort. There would be different villagers there and you can shop and even get a house plus more bugs and fish.

I'd like to be able to move my house if i don't like where i have it instead of having to start over, same goes for certain pwps.

Maybe the ability to talk to your neighbors on the phone? Maybe add some things to the weather like windy, or a blizzard etc...

Amen to all these suggestions. It would be really nice to be able to choose where villagers move in, have a separate inventory for tools, paths blocking villager move ins (perhaps not if you could choose where they live), more pattern space and ease of placing paths (maybe an option to place 5, or 10 tiles in one direction at a time). More bush types would be nice and the island is extremely repetitive, it needs to have more substance.

My additions to these:
Ability to plant bushes where ever, no limit on connected bushes. To combat this, perhaps they could prevent traveling to other towns until you got the basic tools. Which would be stored in a separate pocket. Or add the ability to leave a town using the start button so you aren't trapped, could also put a gyroid in the train station that acts like lyoid and gives you temporary basic tools. It would also be nice to be able to place patterns in front of houses (this really bothers me). Wouldn't need to be able to place anything ' solid ' like trees or bushes cause that would break stuff.
It'd be nice to have more variety of trees and flowers. Something like sycamore, birch, blue spruce or magnolia. Having flowering or ornamental fruiting trees would really add to landscape design options. It also bothers me that none of the trees loose their leaves and all are about the same height. If these trees acted like bushes in the sense that you can't shake them and they have seasonal changes, that's what I'd like.
Also the limit on PWP should be removed. I want to build a topiary garden but I'd have to use most of my pwp for it and I want to keep my lamp lit path with my mini city area. *sigh*.
A bigger map would also be nice with no limit on villagers, just have a percentage based x number inside house, x number outside.
Also, the ability to keep villagers from moving in or out. That way, if you wanted, say, three villagers in a very rural setting you could have that.
Ability to draw preset path types on the map using the stylus, removable of course. No dirt wear, please.
If I think of anything else I'll edit, I really think about this a lot.

More different species of villagers, and holiday resorts! I'd love a larger island too, so it could have a hotel and such! I just think that would be really amazing.
So, maybe if we had lizard villagers, and maybe some more unusual creatures. I think that would be very nice. And as for the holiday resorts... I think that should explain itself... Just an easy change of scenery.

Amen to all these suggestions. It would be really nice to be able to choose where villagers move in, have a separate inventory for tools, paths blocking villager move ins (perhaps not if you could choose where they live), more pattern space and ease of placing paths (maybe an option to place 5, or 10 tiles in one direction at a time). More bush types would be nice and the island is extremely repetitive, it needs to have more substance.

My additions to these:
Ability to plant bushes where ever, no limit on connected bushes. To combat this, perhaps they could prevent traveling to other towns until you got the basic tools. Which would be stored in a separate pocket. Or add the ability to leave a town using the start button so you aren't trapped, could also put a gyroid in the train station that acts like lyoid and gives you temporary basic tools. It would also be nice to be able to place patterns in front of houses (this really bothers me). Wouldn't need to be able to place anything ' solid ' like trees or bushes cause that would break stuff.
It'd be nice to have more variety of trees and flowers. Something like sycamore, birch, blue spruce or magnolia. Having flowering or ornamental fruiting trees would really add to landscape design options. It also bothers me that none of the trees loose their leaves and all are about the same height. If these trees acted like bushes in the sense that you can't shake them and they have seasonal changes, that's what I'd like.
Also the limit on PWP should be removed. I want to build a topiary garden but I'd have to use most of my pwp for it and I want to keep my lamp lit path with my mini city area. *sigh*.
A bigger map would also be nice with no limit on villagers, just have a percentage based x number inside house, x number outside.
Also, the ability to keep villagers from moving in or out. That way, if you wanted, say, three villagers in a very rural setting you could have that.
Ability to draw preset path types on the map using the stylus, removable of course. No dirt wear, please.
If I think of anything else I'll edit, I really think about this a lot.

Agree with all the ones in bold. I want them to add more dialogue to the game. It gets super repetitive super quickly. Also change balloon items back to how they were in previous games where you get a random piece of furniture. I never bother with balloons anymore because the balloon set is ugly.

remove the getting villager from streetpass feature. whoever thought of this is dumb.
and also more storage. why the hell do different storage share the same items? another dumb feature.
limit of PWP as well.
villagers moving. whoever came up with this is another dumb one.
the option to invite villagers to our house or ask if we could visit our villagers' house.

A feature that they removed that was in ACCF that I want back is the ability to send letters to your human friends who live in other towns. I thought that it was the best thing ever.

Being able to have any villager from any of the Animal Crossing games. There are some that we haven't seen since the Gamecube version, and some we haven't even seen at all because they were in one of the Japan-only versions of the game. I'd really like to have Meow in my town, but sadly she was only in the Japan-only e+ version on the Gamecube.

More different personalities and different dialogues. I also like the idea of different species of animals on our island, maybe a island like the one in the earlier versions. Removing street pas villager random plot in would be nice as well :D

I need more storage space.
I'd like a slightly bigger map with up to 12 villagers.
I'd like more freedom of where I can place PWPs.
I'd like for villagers to have a mix of two random personality types (like cranky/jock or cranky/lazy).

I always thought it would be cool to be able to sleep at your friends' town, so that you wake up in their guest-bedroom. I mean, how cool is a sleep-over party? Also, when we pick a map with Rover I want to see what villagers live in the town. This maybe sounds a bit useless, but it would really help me out to pick a map.

I think they should add a feature where when you are talking to a villager, you can ask them to move out. And no villagers would ask to move otherwise. That way it would be a whole lot easier to get rid of unwanted villagers rather than spending hours and sometimes even days time traveling to get them out. And by having that feature, no villagers would ever move out unless you asked them to, so you wouldn't have to worry about loosing dreamies ever again.

Last edited:
Back