What face does your character have?

What face did you receive?

• Total voters

Weavoid

Bells
At the beginning of the game, Rover asks you some questions. The answers you give to those questions determines what your characters face will look like when you enter your town. What face did you receive?

Here's a list of all of the faces:
tumblr_mo7uexjcqE1svownfo1_500.png

Just say what area of the list you are on.

As for me, I was the number one boy character on the top of the list, I might reset though.

How about you?

Last edited:
I'v never been there, I'm moving, I'm sure I'll be fine. Boy version 2nd one.

I'm boy version third one. I looked up the face guide before I started though. Wouldn't want to end up with "It's a secret!- I'm moving there-yup!" xD He looks like a psycho.

No 1, but my alt chars got no 2 and no 6.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Girl :3

boy version 11. I've only seen one other person with that face. It was a weird encounter o_O

Female, number 2. I initially had female number 5, but I didn't like it so I reset.

I messed up on answering questions on my new file, so I ended up with face #3 for guys (rather than the #2 I was trying to get).

I got the girl version two, mainly because I liked it the best. Naturally, if I didn't think about it, I'd be the first one, but when I actually thought about it I came out as Number 2. I like it the best; my eyes are blue (naturally, without colored contacts) and I like the hairstyle! :)

Boy #8. I'ts like, the only face I love. BTW, I HATE THE #1 FACE!! :mad: Its so overrated and a lot of you guys use it. :mad:

Back