• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What do you do with your gyroids?

i tried to put them in my house but i couldn't stand the noises they were making so i sold a bunch off. now that i have a room in the museum i'm going to put them there.

I'm not a big fan of gyroids, so I sell them. I did keep the Btewstoids, and placed them on the stage at Club LOL.

I put all of mine into a museum exhibit just for them. I have a mini lullaboid in my bedroom because I love the sounds it makes.

Chuckle over their names and sell them. I was very fond as a kid, but then again, rhythmic farts synchronized to an orchestra of pig oinks was also much more amusing. :rolleyes:

I put them in my secret storage. I have one area dedicated to my tree saplings and bush starts, another for my minerals, another for gyroids and the last for fossils.

I figure I may not like Gyroids, someone else does and I'm sure they'd be willing to pay for a specific one. I get some Bells, and they get something they want!

Either sell them or trash them. I’ve never been into gyroids, though some people can implement them into a Room very well. It just doesn’t work for me. :|

I sell all of them except for the special Brewster themed ones. I don't really use them in my house so there is no point in keeping them. I have seen some people using them in very creative ways though so maybe if a new mainline game is going to release within my lifetime I'll use them.

Last edited:
used to keep them (I have a collector's heart) but they just take up way too much storage so now I sell them. I have one of the museum rooms full of a few sets of them, which is pointless but I just can't be bothered to dismantle it. There are a few I like enough to put in my house, like Lullaboids! But I miss Brewster's gyroid storage from CF :(

Last edited:
I've rented two museum exhibits as storage rooms for my gyroids since I like to have them around somewhere. There's an exhibit exclusively for the mini ones and another exhibit for the rest of them. :D

I'm saving them for the dungeon I'm building in my mayors basement... That sounds kinda dark now that I type it out :p

I used to sell them, I could never find a good way to display them and they're worth a decent amount of bells. But now I'm saving them and making a museum exhibit of them. I'm running out of room though so I'm not sure what I'll end up doing with them.

I put gyroids up for adoption in the retail. I do keep the sproids, the farties (tootoids), squelchies and the dekkoids. They are my favorites to listen to with music so all my rooms have some form of musical group in them.

I made a mule character, and he keeps one of every type of Gyroid I find. I found that they're great for sound effects, like Nebuloids in a space themed room, or Freakoids in a spooky room. I feel that sound adds a lot to the atmosphere of a room, so I spend a lot of time trying to find just the right combination of Gyroids. All that work pretty much goes to waste, because my wife always plays with her 3DS volume all the way down. :(

I sell the little freaks. I don't need them squawking and squeaking it up in some random crevice of my town.

i usually just sell all of them except the nebuloids and lullaboids but this thread kinda makes me want to have second thoughts about selling next time. been thinking about putting one or two in my house

Last edited:
i have a few favourites in storage like the nebuloids and quazoids, the rest i sell. they won't be in storage forever, just until i decide how to utilise them.

Back