What do you do for work?

I wash and maintain golf carts. It's actually a lot more fun than it sounds lol

I'm a teacher. More precisely, a substitute teacher. I have to say, I hate it. Most of the children I teach are incredibly disrespectful, both to each other and to me. I would really like to be doing something else.

I work and teach at a printing making studio and I do freelance illustration on the side. I love it and it's my dream job but at the same time I just want to quit and take a break for a couple months and work on my own stuff. But..money :/

I work as a Brand Ambassador which is someone who hands out food samples. I like it tbh, except when I get crappy food to try to sell to people. I get paid over minimum wage too which is sweet.

After I graduated I used to do summer work as a custodian for a school, doing trash, clean up, etc. Now I am at a small grocery store where I started off as cashier but now do carts and other work. I've been there for a year now. I have also done volunteer work durinh my senior year at a horse farm where I was responsibke for cleaning the saddles.

I work at one of the science centers in New Jersey. I basically just engage with the guests about the exhibits, entertain kids with science facts, and keep the place clean and safe. It's a fun and fairly simple job!

I actually started as a volunteer there, but they eventually offered me a position- so I've been with them for a while. I love kids and talking with people so I love it!

I currently don't have a job I'm only 14, but when I'm 16 I plan to work at Starbucks or maybe work at a food store like target, though I'm almost 15 I plan on first getting my permit

I never had a real job before but once my dad let me work in his office for some money bc I was complaining about how I wasn't allowed to get a job so they were like ok work with ur dad lol needless to say I will not be becoming a secretary

- - - Post Merge - - -

They were right I can't get a job I have no patience

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just realizing now they were proving a point to me ok wow

I teach 3-5 year olds and absolutely love it. It is very exhausting, but it's so worth it ^.^

To break it down to the simplest way possible, I sell collectibles and assorted goods.

Back