• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What day(s) do you hate and why?

i hate sundays because after being able to sleep late and wake up late for 2 days in a row (3 if i don't have a friday class) i have to go back to sleeping at 10:30 and waking up at 6am every day for school

i also hate wednesdays because that's usually the day of the week that i start having meltdowns because school/emotional stress and those are always so much fun

i hate sundays because after being able to sleep late and wake up late for 2 days in a row (3 if i don't have a friday class) i have to go back to sleeping at 10:30 and waking up at 6am every day for school

i also hate wednesdays because that's usually the day of the week that i start having meltdowns because school/emotional stress and those are always so much fun

Wednesday is such a bugger. middle of the week.

I go back to school tomorrow, this is what I'll probably think next week

Monday: why do I have to wake up at 6:30?? I normally forgot what I did last week

Tuesday: ok I'm sorta used to it now

Wednesday: ok

Thursday: don't like my classes

Friday: yay now I can sleep!

I go back to school tomorrow, this is what I'll probably think next week

Monday: why do I have to wake up at 6:30?? I normally forgot what I did last week

Tuesday: ok I'm sorta used to it now

Wednesday: ok

Thursday: don't like my classes

Friday: yay now I can sleep!

really? i just hate all school days...

As of late, I've hated every day except Monday. Mondays were my day offs from work. ;v;
Usually, I hate just about every day, to be honest. Idk, I just always expect something bad to happen.

days that i can't play animal crossing or my 3DS
which is never so i'm fine with any day unless something bad or embarassing happens

Last edited:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
Sunday because then I have to go through a whole other week to get another break, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday because so far from the weekend. I like Thursday and Friday because they're close to the weekend, and for some reason I just really love Thursday. Saturday, well, obvious!!

Why do people hate everything on these forums? Like, seriously. I don't have any day I hate.

I struggle with Mondays, coming off that weekend laze.

Then Thursdays, because I get all jazzed that the weeks half way over, and then that subtle unshakable realization hits that I still have 3 days of work left (I usually work Saturdays too). So Thursdays drag.

every day

every day i wake up and then im just?? tired all day and nothing happens?? like whats even the point of days or time or anything

i dont look forward to any day in particular

we need a new day called dog day where u have to spend the whole day with cute dogs (excluded allergy nerds) add that onto the weekend thatd be my favorite day

like a weekly recharge. draw dog happiness energy through lots of pets and scritches they have plenty to share they dont give a ****

so in a world with dog day every day that isnt dog day

I used to hate weekdays (except Friday) because of school but now that I'm done, I hate weekends because my entire family is home and I like being alone.

Back