• Pink

• Red

• Reddish Pink

• Pinkish Red

• Both

• idk, I'm color blind

• Other (comment below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted reddish pink. It almost looks like a bottle of lava to me, like you see in a lava lamp. Its definitely a dark pink but not quite red.

Count me in the pink group. I see it as a beautiful dark coral pink. And, yes, Laudine did an amazing job on the potions!

I'll add my vote later when it will count. ✨

I think Orange maybe?
because of this:

19573C4A-F49A-419E-96B4-3E0EED2B6DBB.jpeg

It's red and I will die on this hill. I can see the rose on the bottle topper being pink but the actual potion? Red.

Reactions: oak
Definitely pink lol I could also call it rose but thats just a slightly darker pink IMO. The highlight I definitely orange tho

I voted reddish pink. While I do think it's closer to pink than red it does has a reddish tone to it.

Uhhh I don't know I think I'm color blind
Honestly it looks more on the red side to me but after you drew the color comparison lines it does look like it's more on the pink side :unsure:

EDIT:
This is what the potion looks like up close enough to see each individual pixel and you can see it is made out of several different shades of pink, a light-red orange ish color and shades of orange
it's not one color it's many colors into a mixture
Screenshot 2022-09-02 174326.jpg

Last edited:
Defo reddish pink.. And gosh, I love the pink love potion + rosewater potion + bloodshot potion combination 🥺 I kinda hope they come out with an even lighter pink potion and an even darker red potion

It looks more on the pink side to me, so I went with reddish pink!

It looks deliciously pink, that's for sure. like a ripe peachy pink with a tinge of raspberry and a little bit of lemon.

Back