What Are You Listening To?

I heard this song randomly yesterday because someone was watching a TikTok using it

*sips coffee* Yuck! 👅 I thought this was instant coffee, damnit... ☕😠 Anyway, let's see what you guys are listeni- *coffee mug shatters* ☕💥 WOAAH! HEY HEY HEY, TURN IT DO- 😱 *trips over auxiliary cord* OH MAN. THAT WAS LOUD. WHY AM I SHOU- Oh... *ahem* Anyway... 😅 Hey, you guys like DDR? Or how about Pump It Up? Someone once told me they never heard of DDR. 😳 Pffft, what a nerd, amirite? 😏 Well, Japanese dancing games aren't for everyone I suppose and that's fine, but this song sounds cool I think. 👍 It takes classical music, which I like and makes it sound really upbeat and just makes me wanna bob my head to the beat, you know? 😎 Um... I mean, I do that to normal classical music anyway 😅 (and they teased me for it, can you believe some people?! Hey, Felix Mendels- ugh, nevermind...) but yeah, I thought this sounds cool and it reminded me of you and it's always a cool feeling when something unrelated to someone reminds you of 'em, right? 😁 Let's tie our hair back for this one and... put out that damn cigarette dude... it's time to DANCE. 💃🕺

Back