• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Are You Listening To?

*sips coffee* Yuck! 👅 I thought this was instant coffee, damnit... ☕😠 Anyway, let's see what you guys are listeni- *coffee mug shatters* ☕💥 WOAAH! HEY HEY HEY, TURN IT DO- 😱 *trips over auxiliary cord* OH MAN. THAT WAS LOUD. WHY AM I SHOU- Oh... *ahem* Anyway... 😅 Hey, you guys like DDR? Or how about Pump It Up? Someone once told me they never heard of DDR. 😳 Pffft, what a nerd, amirite? 😏 Well, Japanese dancing games aren't for everyone I suppose and that's fine, but this song sounds cool I think. 👍 It takes classical music, which I like and makes it sound really upbeat and just makes me wanna bob my head to the beat, you know? 😎 Um... I mean, I do that to normal classical music anyway 😅 (and they teased me for it, can you believe some people?! Hey, Felix Mendels- ugh, nevermind...) but yeah, I thought this sounds cool and it reminded me of you and it's always a cool feeling when something unrelated to someone reminds you of 'em, right? 😁 Let's tie our hair back for this one and... put out that damn cigarette dude... it's time to DANCE. 💃🕺

Back