• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Are You Listening To?

I would be listening to splatoon, cold play, or one republic right now, but Mungo Jerry - In the Summertime is an exception :p

I ironically found this on a meme video. What I am listening is a more crisper version (and a remix) so thats just the original version. (The remix is telmini edited)

Last edited:
Metallica - Ride the Lightning

Thrash metal masterpiece!

In the bus listening to everyone shaking their heads calling the cops on a drunk woman with kids in the car. Won't be listening to anything for a while.

Metallica - Master of Puppets

Another thrash classic.

Metallica - s/t

A bit overrated, but still awesome!

Not actively listening to anything but I have Kesha's "Praying" stuck in my head. Which isn't a bad thing, it's a good song.

Beatles - Lovely Rita

That's a good song. But then again pretty much all of their songs are good.

I'm not listening to anything rn but I do have Golden Slumbers stuck in my head (which also happens to be a Beatles song.)

Back