• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I won a little Togepi egg!! 🥺💕 Togepi was my favourite when I was little always called it tokapree 😂

I also got pieces cut out to make another dress! Well, most of them. Have to cut out the main fabric bodice pieces but those shouldn’t take long. I’m hoping it’ll look nice but I’m a little skeptical about the fabric.
Good luck making it!!!

Last edited:
again as per usual CHRISTMAS IS SOON!!!! only 7 more days!!!!

❄ in other news i get to see my grandma on xmas!!! we're being safe about it don't worry!!! her health matters much more to us then anything else and we ultimately left the decision for us to come over up to her. so this is her choice and we'll all be bringing our mask and wearing them, washing our hands etc. we're also only staying xmas evening and leaving the following morning.
❄me making presents from clay for my mom and grandma has been nixed so instead i've made cards and put them in/around the tree which was fun

I had a really good day today. I slept well last night (although I wish I could have slept longer) and woke up with very minimal back pain. I had a pretty easy day at work. I picked up my husband's Christmas present so that takes care of everyone. Now I just have to wrap all the gifts. It's Friday, so I have the weekend off work. Then, I only have to work 3 days next week.

I'm just feeling really good overall today, which surprised me.

The package I ordered nearly a month ago finally arrived today! (it was left at a neighbours house). What's really odd is that the company emailed me yesterday saying it hadn't been delivered and telling me I would be getting a refund (?). I'm just happy I got my stuff 😌 I also made a really nice vegan kofta in seeded flatbread w/ red pepper hummus for my lunch/afternoon snack.

Back