• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Are You Happy About Today?

- Haven't been doing the best, but I'm happy with how much art I've been doing lately! I'm slowly improving, and I think just drawing more regularly is helping. I was thinking of making an art thread on here to encourage me to draw more.

- Played some genshin with my partner last night, and had fun just running around being silly 💚

- Had a pretty good sleep last night

- My family's sick and so far, I've managed to not catch it! Still being careful and avoiding people just in case I am infected, but so far so good 🤞

- All the nature entries are so pretty! I really adored that event, and I hope it makes a return in future years! I said it already, but I love how it got me to take a break from the stresses and go admire nature and look for the beauty in everything around me, which I often get distracted from when life gets busy and caught up in my own thoughts.

- I get to sleep in and it's only one day until my birthday! 🥳

- The Dallas Mavericks defeated the Los Angeles Clippers 114-101 to take the series 4-2 and advance to the second round of the NBA playoffs!! They'll be facing off against the #1 seed Oklahoma City Thunder next. 🏀 🔥

- Today is the release of MHA season 7. Additionally, later today I have some MHA merchandise on the way from my friend @/nyx~! I can't wait to add it to my growing collection of anime and game merchandise. I'll share pics when it arrives! 🦸‍♂️

- I announced the winners of my server event and I couldn't be more pleased with the selection. They were all well-earned finalists. 🎮

- I changed my forum aesthetic and I'm loving the bright green and bright yellow color coordination. 😋

took some pictures and listed a few things onto vinted that i no longer wear

rewatched troy hawkes' set from when he was on live at the apollo, very hyped to see him again live this month!! the mannerisms of his character are so great! 😌

rediscovered a dusty springfield song that i was obsessed with a long while ago and i do be going through the phase that i went through last time and it's the vibes

Last edited:
Went on a double date last night with some friends I haven't seen since January and it was absolutely amazing to catch up. After we gatecrashed a party one of my work colleagues was performing at in the same venue. 🤣

I got paid earlier in the week, and my mum sent me some money for my birthday later in the month, so I went shopping with my partner and one of my closest friends. It wasn't meant to be all three of us but my friend was having a hell of a morning so we invited her to come and meet us - she said it helped her a lot. While we were in town I bought a new pair of docs and Lego. After we went for bubble tea, then we all went back to my place and ordered in sushi for dinner. 🧱 🍣
25567001.jpeg

When I finally got some time to myself this evening, I joined in tonight's TBT Neighbourly Games session hosted by @Pyoopi. Mario Kart is one of my favourite social games and it was fun to get a session in ahead of the TBTWC starting in two weeks! 🎮🏎️

I love all the animals out this time of year! Saw this precious family today 💖💞💖

IMG_3441.jpeg

I would’ve taken a better picture, but I was holding Nicholas in the same arm I was holding the phone to take a picture with. I am very not left handed.

Bun bun made a burrow under our pine tree, I love her so much.
IMG_3373.jpeg

IMG_3280.jpeg

Caught a picture of this Eastern Bluebird and squirrel in our back yard
IMG_3305.jpeg

IMG_3322.jpeg

I just love animals so much 💖😭💖

- Actually managed to have a lie in this morning. I woke up in the night a few times so I'm not sure exactly how many hours of sleep I got, but I think it was more than usual!

- Went to my usual walking spot for the first time in a few weeks, and I saw a bunny!!!!! The weather was also perfect so I didn't even need a coat, and everything was much greener than it was last time.

- I mentioned the other day that I was thinking of making banana bread, and my mum went and bought some when she went out today ;v;

- Got caught up with some world quests in Genshin and worked on building my Arlecchino a little.

- Watched the new episode of Dungeon Meshi, and it was great as always.

- Gonna spend the rest of the weekend resting and doing some art studies.

The Total Drama Reboot finally has a release date in the US! It'll be airing June 1st on Cartoon Network! I'm hoping that it gets the views it deserves, but I'm not sure it will considering everyone's already watched it. I personally watched it during the UK release when the episodes inevitably wound up on YouTube. If only I had cable to contribute to the views. I would kill for a third season.
I ended up getting a new portable charger! It was much needed for a while but I never got around to buying one. It's magnetic because my phone's port is broken. It's slimmer than my old one, and much easier to travel with. My old one broke.
There is rain in my area over the weekend. I don't have to open the patio at work when it rains. I normally wouldn't mind a simple task, but the umbrellas are a pain.
I'm happy that the Los Angeles DODGERS defeated the Atlanta Braves last night. If they can secure a win tonight, they'll take the series!
I'm lowkey happy that my work schedule for next week has half of my shifts scheduled at the other location. They are usually very slow, and it's been very busy for the past few days! I need a reprieve.

Last edited:
I love all the animals out this time of year! Saw this precious family today 💖💞💖

View attachment 558762
I would’ve taken a better picture, but I was holding Nicholas in the same arm I was holding the phone to take a picture with. I am very not left handed.

View attachment 558763

View attachment 558766

View attachment 558764

View attachment 558765

I'm still waiting for the two geese by my store to have their cute babies. Right now they're just pooping all over the parking lot

My family and I watched another episode of Hunter x Hunter this morning!! I was... not expecting Biscuit’s true form. She may not be a fan but personally I thought it was pretty rad tbh We also caught up a little more with GoodTimesWithScar’s Hermitcraft series!

Finished the art piece I’ve been working on! Was also creating the design at the same time, so it took a fair while ahaha. I’ll ramble about it more when I post again in my art thread but I’m pretty happy with it! ^^

And I played more Cozy Grove this evening! I hatched my first duckling and it’s actually so cute oml 😭 Also found a piece of a treasure map?? I didn’t know that was a thing but that's seriously hype?? I need to find the other seven pieces now aaaaaa

Today I’m happy that I got to play Splatoon with both @skarmoury & @Aquilla :D. I had such a blast and some good laughs ☺️. I’m so happy I have friends to play Splatoon with; it’s so much fun! :D

@Aquilla shared with me a piece of art she drew of our splatoon characters :D. It really made my day even better! I’m really so touched ☺️. She really captured our characters’ spirit so well and the fun time we had splatting :D.

Last night I won a contest on a friend’s discord server! It was a lot of fun too :D. Really brightened my day so much! 🙂

I sometimes have issues with my email app but last night while chatting with customer service I figured it out, at least this time. I must’ve bumped on the bluetooth. I don’t remember ever switching it on though. Still I’m happy I figured that out. I really didn’t want to have to deal with more than needed with customer service.

I played a little more Genshin than I had been earlier and will probably play some more tonight 🙂. While I’m still more than angry with their customer support, I’m enjoying the game more; I think it’s helping that I wasn’t forcing myself to go on when I wasn’t feeling it. HSR I’ll need more time probably if I return to that. I finished the event quests so I no longer have to worry about that. I got my dailies done 🙂.

@Zerous helped me figure out how to make adjustments to my signature’s size 🙂. Thanks so much again for your time and pointing that out to me! :D I forgot in the time I was away or didn’t know at all that we could click on the image and adjust its dimensions 😅.

Today has been really good! 🙂 I hope everyone had a great day today too! ☺️

It was a great day off . We took Aurora to a park we hadn’t been to in awhile for her morning walk. It was so pretty with all the flowers in bloom. We saw a bunny while we were there.
IMG_6279.jpeg

IMG_6331.jpeg
IMG_6327.jpeg

IMG_6308.jpeg

IMG_6289.jpeg

IMG_6301.jpeg

I’m happy that some of flower seeds I planted during the flower event started to grow . Had a nice relaxing day at home playing ACNH and getting some laundry done.
IMG_6257.jpeg
We didn’t get an evening walk but that’s ok because it started to rain. I wasn’t expecting rain tonight but we really need it so it was a nice surprise. Hope everyone had a great day.

It was a very nice day. I slept deeply last night and got to sleep in, so I felt good and rested. I picked up my book again for the first time in ages and read two chapters. My husband and I watched a movie together and then started catching up on My Hero Academia. Apparently, there was a New Year's special we missed, so we started there. I still want to watch the recap episodes before starting the season proper so it might be next weekend before I begin on season 7, but I'm still happy it's back.

I'm joining the bunny club! I saw a bunny in a neighbor's backyard while we were on our evening walk. I also saw a cardinal, a bluejay, and some squirrels. One of our neighbors has a new dog. He looks sweet.

I did a lot of research on belly bands/binders for dealing with post-op pain and I've narrowed it down to three that I like. One in particular has a lot of pros, so now I just need to take measurements to make sure I can get the right size.

View attachment 558762

View attachment 558763

View attachment 558766

View attachment 558764

View attachment 558765

These pictures are so good! The squirrel with its head buried made me laugh. I love animals too so this also made me happy today. 😊

- Woke up to see art from the talented @Aquilla!! The different show styles are so cute aaa, it was so nice to wake up to 😊

- Managed to draw some more, I'm getting quicker! It's always just relaxing sitting down to draw.

- Grateful I only have one small test this upcoming week; hopefully I can try to catch up on other work!

- I'm still moving very slowly, but I've managed to get more work done than I have in the past couple days!

- Went for a walk this evening. The weather was lovely, still sunny and clear, but with a cold breeze.

- My younger sibling expressed an interest in watching One piece! I've been a massive fan, reading it since I was maybe like 11, and I watched it a year ago, so it was cool to see him expressing an interest. He was getting annoyed at free crunchyroll, so I've lent him the first six volumes!

I hope you're all having a lovely day 💚

Back