• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What animal would you like to see as a villager?

more deer. honestly, i have no clue what other animals would be cool.. i feel like we have a ton now. maybe sharks? a fox would be cool, but not like redd. i hate his face.
now, let's get to what is really important - pokemon crossing.

I'm honestly a weirdo and would love to see Snails, Lobster, Scorpion, Fish, even Butterfly villagers. I think anything could be possible, and the more vivid the better.

Giraffes, foxes, raccoons, or hedgehogs would be awesome!
Except for the fact that they wouldn't make them because of the main characters.

Giraffe - Gracie
Fox - Redd
Racoons - Tom, Timmy, and Tommy
Hedgehogs - Mabel, Sable, and Labelle

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolphin, or Narwhal Villagers.

AHH NARWHALS! They're my favorite sea creature, but how would they walk around? What if they made their house ON the ocean? OMG!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably a cat.

Cats are already villagers...

Giraffes, foxes, raccoons, or hedgehogs would be awesome!
Except for the fact that they wouldn't make them because of the main characters.

They made dog villagers and there was Booker and Looker (I think that is their names?) so it is possible that they can :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh don't forget Isabelle and Digby!

Oh my goodness, Blathers and Celeste make me want Owl villagers so bad! They're so adorable. > w <
I also agree with the Fox, Hedgehog, Kappa, and Raccoon ideas.

The thing is they are not going to make villager species that already have an NPC of the same species. Also they are probably not going to make villager species such as fish or bugs.

The thing is they are not going to make villager species that already have an NPC of the same species. Also they are probably not going to make villager species such as fish or bugs.

They actually already have, dear. Isabelle and Digby are dogs yet we have plenty of dog villagers. The Porters at the train stations are moneys and we have monkey villagers, Rover is a cat and there are cat villagers...So don't give up on it, there's plenty of room to hope. Besides, the thread asks "what we would like to see". Whether it gets made or not is really irrelevant. :p

They actually already have, dear. Isabelle and Digby are dogs yet we have plenty of dog villagers. The Porters at the train stations are moneys and we have monkey villagers, Rover is a cat and there are cat villagers...So don't give up on it, there's plenty of room to hope. Besides, the thread asks "what we would like to see". Whether it gets made or not is really irrelevant. :p
Well, I mean as in different species of dogs such as Isabelle is a ****zu, for example. And I do get your point as Rover being a cat, but Porter was originally a villager (Champ). But I do see what you are saying as it is a 'want to be villagers' thread.

Back