• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wedding Items

Poogle1093

Shining Star 🌟
Bells
Feedback
97.4% (37) +
Hello! I am in need of:
A Wedding Pipe Organ
2 Wedding Flower Stands
3 Wedding Benches
1 Wedding Arch
And the wedding fence DIY OR 10 wedding fence pieces.

I am able to pay any way you would like, but would prefer bells or NMT as I am running a bit low on TBT atm. Please let me know what you think is fair, and thank you. :)

I have some wedding items in storage right now let me go check however i am only looking for tbt

Hi, I have all of the items you asked for, but some have different customisations, name your price in tbt if you like
Post automatically merged:

let me work out a price quick in that case
Post automatically merged:

How does 20 TBT for everything sound?

Would you be willing to do 18? :) Customization doesn’t matter, I can change them as needed. Thanks so much!

Would you be willing to do 18? :) Customization doesn’t matter, I can change them as needed. Thanks so much!
Yeah Ill do 18! Just give me the dodo code and Ill be right over <3

Back