We can design villager's houses...

jPottie

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
... but do you think we'll get our own house to design?

I think they mentioned in the footage that you basically lived at the real estate agency or whatever, but I'm really hoping we can have our own house too.

I'm also hoping that we can buy clothes/customize our characters, still... They've shown footage of your character changing outfits, but it could be strictly tied into events triggered when designing special houses (ie. The birthday outfit for making a birthday room).

Do you think we'd get these features, or would that just make New Leaf obsolete?

I think there's a staff room at the back you can decorate, though i'm not sure you can decorate a whole house that's yours as they implied you 'live' at the agency.

I think we'll be forced into the red jacket, as they said it's available to 'add accessories to!'

Awe : ( Well hopefully they'll release more information soon. Because the down decorating features are amazing, I just want to be part of said town, with my own house, too.

That was the exact same thing I was wondering. That, and, do we still have villagers we move in / can visit or is it more of we just go through a ton and there is no more interactions or dialgoue like in ACNL :l

With the new ways to design though it would be really nice if we had our own houses that we got to do whatever too >.< And I hope we can visit our villagers (if we have them) in normal clothes etc, and the uniform is only required when you're working >.<

Back