• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Wasabi Cycling | Now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much, I'm in Taco Bell right now but I can try to connect to wifi, let me see

haha i've added your FC, as soon as you send the TBT i'll open my gates!
also, if you can't connect i'll be happy to hold him for a while until you're somewhere with wifi

haha i've added your FC, as soon as you send the TBT i'll open my gates!
also, if you can't connect i'll be happy to hold him for a while until you're somewhere with wifi

How long can you hold him? I'll try to drive by my house soon, I'll tell my friend we should head back

How long can you hold him? I'll try to drive by my house soon, I'll tell my friend we should head back

it's getting quite late here but i'll be online for another hour maybe? if that's not enough time i could hold until tomorrow and we could try and work something out then?

lurking for hippeux! can you pm me when he's in boxes? x

yes of course, putting you down now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rolf is in boxes; I don't usually keep tier 4 & tier 5 in boxes, but he is being lurked for!

Ruby the Peppy Rabbit is in boxes now!

ruby.jpg

Feel free to make TBT offers, thank you:blush:

Gotcha, good luck~ Would you give her away if no one wants her, or would you be voiding her? >_<

Gotcha, good luck~ Would you give her away if no one wants her, or would you be voiding her? >_<

ty, are the one that wants her haha? if no-one makes an offer in the next half an hour or so would be happy to take a lower offer from you!:blush:

ty, are the one that wants her haha? if no-one makes an offer in the next half an hour or so would be happy to take a lower offer from you!:blush:

I would bid about 20-30TBT for her. She's not a dreamie but she's cute c:

I would bid about 20-30TBT for her. She's not a dreamie but she's cute c:

sure, actually you can take her now for 30tbt if you'd like? would rather continue cycling, had her in boxes all day

sure, actually you can take her now for 30tbt if you'd like? would rather continue cycling, had her in boxes all day

I need a few minutes. I have a villager moving out in 2-3 days and I need to TT him out first. (He's already got a set date). I'll post again when I have him out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'm ready! Please let me know when gates are open and I'll come by ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back