Cycling Wasabi Cycling | Now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merengue the Normal Rhino is in boxes now!

tumblr_mr7iahmc851qh1x6ko1_500.png

Feel free to make TBT offers, thank you:blush:

Fauna the Normal Deer is in boxes now!

tumblr_mwwcah4iP71sjuyvao4_500.jpg

Feel free to make TBT offers, thank you:blush:

ty will keep you as highest offer!!
she is lurked for so i like to leave them a little notice to check it out before i make a decision c:

Alright~! I'd also prefer her going to her lurkers then, they must have been waiting for her!

I am just at 9 villagers and looking for a sweet normal to fill up my 10th space, so this would be an opportunistic buy =) If someone who has her as a dreamie comes by, they can have her as well!

Alright~! I'd also prefer her going to her lurkers then, they must have been waiting for her!

I am just at 9 villagers and looking for a sweet normal to fill up my 10th space, so this would be an opportunistic buy =) If someone who has her as a dreamie comes by, they can have her as well!

aah okay thanks for being so kind!
would love her to go to you if the lurker doesn't reply soon:blush:, will keep you updated

Last edited:
250 for fauna!

thanks i've seen you looking around for fauna so she's all yours!
although i'm just about to have dinner haha, is it okay if i PM you soon and we could work out a time to trade?:blush:

thanks i've seen you looking around for fauna so she's all yours!
although i'm just about to have dinner haha, is it okay if i PM you soon and we could work out a time to trade?:blush:

Thank you! Sure that's fine ^^

Can a lurk for flora :)?

hi again, sorry not currently accepting lurkers because i'm closing at the end of tomorrow. but if she comes in my town between then i will be posting on thread!
all rules on first post ty c:

My cycling thread is now closed!
thanks again to everyone who bought a villager from me c:​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back