W00T! Shinobibeat is Har XD

shinobibeat

Bells
>_< :gyroiddance: So Ive ben playin AC since GC so I decided to join har soo yeah if U want my AC:CF FC u can PM me but dont ask 4 my ACWW cause 4 some reason my DS wont connect to Wi-Fi :(
Well NEWays W00T partahz :r

Welcome to The Bell Tree! I'm Mickey ^.^

Hope you have fun and find new friends here at The Bell Tree.

- Mickey

Lol Party Animal XD, Welcome, I prob won't add you, cause I had some guy I didn't know come to my house, and he started hitting me with an axe >.>...parents saw, no more ppl Idk =/

Same thing happens with me for DS WiFi.
Anyway, welcome to TBT :D
We all rock here.
Well most of us :p

Cammy said:
Lol Party Animal XD, Welcome, I prob won't add you, cause I had some guy I didn't know come to my house, and he started hitting me with an axe >.>...parents saw, no more ppl Idk =/
Savages. You can't do anything about them =/

No one is really watching me play when I have people over in my town. If people are watching, it's most likely my siblings. However, they find it funny if you try to catch a rock with your net.

- Mickey

shinobibeat said:
@Cam:Thx and why would someone do that thats kinda ignorant
Yea, I just added him from Youtube, and he comes over and starts hitting me with an axe for like an hour >.O, I didn't do anything to him lmao.

Mickey said:
Cammy said:
Savages. You can't do anything about them =/

No one is really watching me play when I have people over in my town. If people are watching, it's most likely my siblings. However, they find it funny if you try to catch a rock with your net.

- Mickey
Ye Mickey, when he was hitting me with axe I tried catching him with net ^.^

Cammy said:
And your parents have a problem with that... why?

Pyrate Yoster said:
Cammy said:
And your parents have a problem with that... why?
Lol? Would you like to have somebody try hitting you with an axe? I think not.

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad to see someone else with a smash bros avatar (points at my avatar) ^_^
Enjoy your stay.

Back