Cycling VOIDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I can pop over there as soon as you have him in boxes. Thanks!
It's funny because I literally just time traveled to the next day and he wants to move out ^-^ he's excited to go to his new island home!

I'll set up a dodo code in just a moment and let you know via our PM.

just a heads up I plan on making a free space for Walt sometime tomorrow or Wednesday (hopefully tomorrow). no rush on your end at all, I just wanted to let you know. also what would the adoption fee be for him?

just a heads up I plan on making a free space for Walt sometime tomorrow or Wednesday (hopefully tomorrow). no rush on your end at all, I just wanted to let you know. also what would the adoption fee be for him?
For Walt, how does 25 TBT sound? I'm online pretty much all day today and tomorrow (Wednesday) so shoot me a PM whenever you're ready and I'll start the moving out process for him :)

I guess I should tell ya now, you can take Walt off of reserve for me. I really want him but I'm having a heck of a time trying to get any villagers to move out and I'm getting really burned out on the game bc of it. I think I'll just hunt for him in the campsite somewhere down the road. sorry about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back