• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Visit My Town And Give Advice On It (Dream Address)

Mayor_Rhena001

Always Waiting
Bells
Red Lily
White Rose
Red Rose
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (2) +
Welp, been awhile since I've been on here. :blush: (I also have no idea where to put this so Imma just put it here)

So, I have a request from you guys. Nothing too big, and you can do it anytime you are willing to. So I'm in no real rush, but it will help me better everyone's experiences when they visit my town.

I want you guys to visit my Dream Address, and give me tips on what I can do to make my town look more pleasing and comfortable to visitors. Basically just give me critique on every little detail as you possibly can, and I will try to work it in to how my town will end up. You can also suggest items and projects that can fit with my town's theme.

Here's my current dream code: 5F00 - 0014 - ADC4

I do have a few points to keep in mind as well:
- I'm still working on getting all my human residents' houses complete, so they look really plain and such. I'm planning to have one house a restaurant, one a hospital, and one a hotel. The only house I'm trying to complete at this point is my mayor's house, which is supposed to be a 'modern witch' theme. I'm just being really slow at getting things done, but in that house I have 3 rooms at almost full size and after that I'll add the basement.
- The town is a mix of 'modern' and 'fairytale', which stretches to my human residents (the nurse is a werewolf trying to find a cure, the chef is a demon, the musician is a zombie, and the mayor is a witch). I'm making their houses fit that theme, and I want it to seem like a place that is perfect for those that love horror while also being a comfortable place for regular visitors to stay without fear of being possessed or eaten by a monster.
- I'm also trying to get villagers that fit with my theme. I already have Muffy, Lucky, and W. Link. But I am still searching for others, so I am open to suggestions on which would be perfect for my town.
- I am still missing one shop in the downtown area (the fortune teller shop), but I just recently got the final Nookling shop (the Emporium).
- I am trying to save up Bells to help pay off my house so I can continue to expand it, plus I'm looking for items to give to my other human residents so I have left several items on the ground for them to pick up. I have items on the beach as well, as I wanna leave space in my storage for Bell bags. These items are NOT to be taken, even if you visit in a dream.
- I will update my town's dream address every so often, so I will update on here about it when I can.

So, I guess that once you guys visit you can comment and stuff. ^3^

Back