• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Visit my Sheep Town - 10 TBT for each visitor

Sc0tt

Bells
Winter Mittens
Hi, anyone interested in checking out my sheep town?
It would be good to get some feedback from the players on this forum.
If you do come over have a look at Scotia's house as it's finished.
The first 10 people to give me feedback will earn 10 TBT each :)

Last edited:
I've just visited your town!

I really like the paths! Although the grass parts of it aren't the exact same colours as the actual grass in your town, they still look nice!

Scotia's house is awesome! I wish I was that good at designing houses!

I LOVE how you made a path leading towards the dock using buried items!

I really like the map, and the PWPs are all nicely arranged, too!

I have a question: hOW DID YOU GET ALL OF THE SHEEP'S HOUSES TOGETHER??? O_O

Anyway, seeing all of them makes me want to have more sheep in my town (Yup, I also have Wendy)! I never knew Eunice and Timbra existed though XD

Your town is great!

I just visited your town!

I am very impressed with the nice placement of all the bushes around town. There isn't just one type - there is a variety - and soon the hibiscus will bloom! Very exciting!

I like where all the sheep are placed. It isn't super perfect all in a row, just a touch of natural. It feels like a very natural neighborhood!

All the placements of PWP everything are very nice. I think my favorite is the picnic blanket and the fire pit. It must be a very cozy spot in the winter! I like the campsite down by the beach but it does feel a tad cramped. It does look nice on the map.

Paths - I really like your paths. What I really, really like about your paths is that they have a diagonal option! When you are walking near the cube and around the bridges area where it branches off - it's awesome. That being said, since you have golden castles and money trees, your town seems very opulent. I really like these paths, but compared to how glistening it is to have all these golden castles, I'm not sure if these more natural paths fit the theme of your town. If you want to try something new, since the rest of your town is so perfect, maybe look for a more "royal" or golden or fairy tale kind of path. It's a personal choice, and downright near impossible to find a diagonal path, but try it.

Scotia's house - WOW. A lot of work went into this! I have to say that the rooms are very unique. I have seen similar rooms in other towns but these are truly your own take on each theme of the room. If I had one major suggestion, it would be to move the crowns from facing away from us when we walk into the room, to having the crowns on either side of the throne, and then two other smaller, shorter items on either side of the door. It would make the throne room more impressive imho.

Overall, this is a truly lovely town to visit!
I imagine it would be lovely in the fall.
I had a fun time! If you change anything in your town I'd love to know of an update!

On my way, sweetie :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am giving a LIVE review, lol. First of all, your paths are probably my favorite of all time. Hitting Sheep Row now and I see Pietro's house! He is my favorite of all the lambies. It's sad that he doesn't recognize me anymore :( OMG, this is wild! So many lambies! I love the bonfire next to the picnic blanket, very pretty. It must get a lot of traffic. .... You have pics of them on the sign! Holy... how long did you work on this place?? Your placement of pwp's is lovely and your landscaping is masterful. Really so gosh darn pretty. Lol, the extinguisher in the 7'11 is hilarious. I really like the movie theatre room. Very original. The caf?/diner is AWESOME! Oh wow, you had the same idea I did, a museum to tools and perfect fruits. But unilke me, you weren't too lazy to make one. I had no idea you could make the marble black! LOL, Scott's house is blocking me! Turns and leaves. Ummm... just met Scott 2! Your wealthy area is pretty legendary. I like his house, one piece each and a creepy mannequin. Works for me. Okay, this is getting weird, lol. Scott 3! Are they clones? And everytime I come out of a room, Scott 3 is somewhere different in the main room... Okay, well this is easily one of the top ten nicest towns I have ever visited. It's hands-down amazing from your homes to your landscaping to Sheep Row. Very impressive. My only complaint is that I got lost in the money trees and came out empty handed, lol! You should be very proud. You have made an amazing place :)

SuperStar2361: Thanks for visiting my town.
I just kept using the Villager Reset Trick to get the sheep in that area.
It also helped that I put PWP in all the places they tried to move in, that helped stop them moving in the wrong place, eventually.
Once all 10 sheep were in my town I deleted the PWP and replaced them with the ones I wanted.
It did take forever tho...

- - - Post Merge - - -

HHoney: Thanks for visiting my town.
Funny you mention the crowns as I did have them next to the throne then swapped it around last minute. Maybe I should change it back.
Thanks for nice comments.

On my way, sweetie :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am giving a LIVE review, lol. First of all, your paths are probably my favorite of all time. Hitting Sheep Row now and I see Pietro's house! He is my favorite of all the lambies. It's sad that he doesn't recognize me anymore :( OMG, this is wild! So many lambies! I love the bonfire next to the picnic blanket, very pretty. It must get a lot of traffic. .... You have pics of them on the sign! Holy... how long did you work on this place?? Your placement of pwp's is lovely and your landscaping is masterful. Really so gosh darn pretty. Lol, the extinguisher in the 7'11 is hilarious. I really like the movie theatre room. Very original. The caf?/diner is AWESOME! Oh wow, you had the same idea I did, a museum to tools and perfect fruits. But unilke me, you weren't too lazy to make one. I had no idea you could make the marble black! LOL, Scott's house is blocking me! Turns and leaves. Ummm... just met Scott 2! Your wealthy area is pretty legendary. I like his house, one piece each and a creepy mannequin. Works for me. Okay, this is getting weird, lol. Scott 3! Are they clones? And everytime I come out of a room, Scott 3 is somewhere different in the main room... Okay, well this is easily one of the top ten nicest towns I have ever visited. It's hands-down amazing from your homes to your landscaping to Sheep Row. Very impressive. My only complaint is that I got lost in the money trees and came out empty handed, lol! You should be very proud. You have made an amazing place :)

Wow, thanks for the awesome feedback. So glad you liked my town.
What a great live review.
Scott 2 & 3 are clones I guess, lol, I've just not had enough time to do everything I want. I'm working on my house next as I think I'm done with the exterior, for now.
Thanks again Dorian :)

It was my pleasure to visit such a wonderful town :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the clones are AWESOME! I laughed out loud :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

But Scott 2 is kind of a stalker, lol!

Back