Villagers acting weird and suspicious?

Dizzie

Bells
I've had several villagers come up to me and force me to take items. They ask me to hold something for them and not say anything. I say no 3 times and they force me to take it. I've no idea whats going on but I fear that the Mob is living in my town or something and they are using me to hide their loot or something!?

It happens to me too, as far as I can remember it was always jock and uchi villagers. I think it's just part of their personality. But hey, free stuff!

I don't think it's anything to worry about. I've had the same thing occur many times, and I've never booted up my game to find my character bound and shut in a closet xD

Sometimes I wonder if they are just making excuses to give me something. Like they want to keep a tough guy or tough girl exterior, rather than just admit they felt like giving lol

Last edited:
I don't think it's anything to worry about. I've had the same thing occur many times, and I've never booted up my game to find my character bound and shut in a closet xD

Sometimes I wonder if they are just making excuses to give me something. Like they want to keep a tough guy or tough girl exterior, rather than just admit they felt like giving lol

That would explain why it's usually jocks I guess.

I guess that Jocks and Smugs are great for getting items. (smugs will give you usually genuine paintings for free, I has this happen to me with Hans 2 or 3 times in a row)

Back