• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ~Villager Roundup~ PONCHO MOVING! VOIDING AT 4:00 PM EST

Seriously lookin for Ankha!

Hmm...

Well, if you lurk for Ankha, that means you and someone else will compete for her. Are you sure you want to take the chance? You may regret it :c AND Shes my dreamie, so if i get her in naugi shes mine. So you'll have to wait till I get her in village.

So, do you still want to lurk for Ankha? I dont want to make anyone angry they got here too late...

I'm not sure if I already posted this or not but I am no longer looking for Julian.

But I am still looking for Fushia. She is a major dreamie. :D

Last edited:
Still lurking around for that Chief.

I dont think you get what lurk means, but if you dont know it means I notify you whenever something happens involving that villager. If he pings, hes in boxes, etc. It doesnt mean only you can get him though.

But Im planning to auction him, so I'll message ya 5 minutes before I auction him. <3 May the odds ever be in your favor

"The Villager Plaza Games" xD

everyone, okay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

looking for chief, ankha, and lucky :)

It says you have Ankha, so Chief and Lucky? Lucky you'll have to get from Naugi, so no village, hes a dreamie there

Chief is being auctioned, so Ill messgae ya when he pigns <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

lurking rosie

Again, You'll have to wait until I get her from VIllage, and I will most likely auction her (I need more bells! D:) but Ill update so you can lurk for her :)

Last edited:
I saw Chevre on your list. Is she available still? If so, I'd loved to grab her.

Edit: Never mind. I see now that it is one you are not trading. Had to reread the first page a couple times to make sense of the key.

Last edited:
Back