June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
So,

I've officially spent a record of "believe-it-or-not" `1O hours (and going) trying to plot Bruce.
There are so many open spots that i'd love for him to go- but it just isn't happening.

Anyone have any disaster plotting stories like mine?​

Today.. I spent 8 hours with Rooney but at times he'd choose 1 spot like 5 times in a row.

Today.. I spent 8 hours with Rooney but at times he'd choose 1 spot like 5 times in a row.

i feel your pain!!!!; my little brucey has plotted repeatedly in hamphrey's old spot; but that spot just isn't good for me at all ):"

are you still trying to plot him? or did you find something that worked for you :)

I finally decided to settle for a spot because he wouldn't go anywhere near where I wanted because another villager would have been placed there anyways. :p

I finally decided to settle for a spot because he wouldn't go anywhere near where I wanted because another villager would have been placed there anyways. :p

awwwh; perhaps i'll do that too :D - starting to think there are just some spots that are just "un-plottable" for some dreamies/villagers;

------------------------------ update ----------------------------------

i officially plotted Bruce's spot; and it is as perfect as perfect can get with 2 hours before 6 a.m (when his plot would be auto locked in place)

whew*

Last edited:
Back