• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Villager Pictures

kuroichigo

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Trying to collect the pictures you get on April Fool's Day or when you have high friendship with a villager. I am offering in-game bells (amount negotiable) or one-for-one trade of another picture I have extras of.

Al, Alfonso, Alice, Alli, Anchovy, Anicotti, Apple, Astrid, Barold, Beardo, Bella, Benjamin, Big Top, Bones, Canberra, Cesar, Chester, Chops, Coach, Cobb, Cole, Cyrano, Deidre, Del, Deli, Derwin, Drago, Drake, Eugene, Felicity, Flip, Flo, Freckles, Frita, Fuchsia, Gabi, Gayle, Gloria, Graham, Gruff, Harry, Hippeux, Iggly, Jacques, Jambette, Jitters, Joey, Lucha, Mae, Maelle, Marcel, Merry, Mira, Moe, Monty, Moose, Mott, Ozzie, Pate, Paula, Peaches, Pippy, Quillson, Rory, Samson, Sparro, Sydney, Tank, Tucker, Vic, Violet, Zell.

Genji, Fang, Julian, Lucky, Inkwell

Last edited:
Do you still need these? I have Rodney and Chow if you do. If you have anything from this wishlist that you'd be willing to trade I would appreciate it, otherwise you can have them for free

do you need 1? i have dizzy
Post automatically merged:

if you want to trade or if no, have it for free
Post automatically merged:

I also have a Zipper Pic if u want

Last edited:
I have pictures of everyone, villagers and main characters as well :)
Tell me in my profile if you're interested.

Back