• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager photo gone wrong😭

totaldramarory

Bells
help 😭😭 I had my boyfriend over on my island and he left the room, leaving his switch to turn off after a few minutes. During that time he was gone, Apple gave me her photo. I was so excited but when my boyfriends switch turned off, it sent him back to his island and it didn’t save anything that happened while he was on my island. Meaning, I didn’t have Apple’s photo anymore :/// I tried to give her the same wrapped present as before, but she gave me sunglasses 😭😭😭 am I ever going to get her photo again?? I assume so but now I’m nervous lmao

Yeah you'll get it again, they give you photos more then once :) So it's not a one time thing. I had three photos of Marshal

You could probably get it soon, since your that close

You'll definitely get it again, you'll just have to put up with the RNG for a little bit. You're clearly at maximum friendship with Apple though, so it will just be a matter of time before she gives it to you again. :) Hopefully she ends up asking you to do a treasure hunt, which will (probably) end up in getting the photo that way.

Since you are at high friendship with Apple, you should receive her photo again in no time. You’ll have to put up with the randomness though.

Start force-feeding that girl fruit and seashells ms you'll get it back! I would be disappointed if that happened to me as well! Like what are the odds? lol

Yay congratulations I’m so happy for you it must’ve been hard 😁

(Don’t ask these are the rules)

Back