• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Villager needs fostering! [DONE! Closed. ^__^]

augafey

Gonna hit 100%
Bells
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Yellow Candy
Classic Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
Blue Feather
Green Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (129) +
Can anyone foster Blanche for Ameer? If so, please let me know! I do not know how long it will be until he will have room for her, so details on on that end will have to be between you two.

If you would like a tip of some kind, I will happily provide one. Also, if you are looking for any villagers in particular, I will make sure to find them for you in my cycle town, and give you first dibs! (Even on highly popular villagers!!)

If you can help, it would be wonderful of you! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
You are amazing!!! If you could, please add my cycle FC, and I will open up and let Ameer know! <3

Can I provide you a tip of some kind?

No tip needed but thanks for offering. Let me just move a house out of my cycle town and I will be on my way.

Hey, if you can help me obtain my last dream villager, that would be great!

His name is Teddy, a big redish-brown bear.

So far I have not seen him at all anywhere in all of the cycling threads I've searched through...I hope you can strike some luck with finding him :3

Just waiting for the gate to show up.

Hrmm..Let me close and open up again. Did you add The Void's FC?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, if you can help me obtain my last dream villager, that would be great!

His name is Teddy, a big redish-brown bear.

So far I have not seen him at all anywhere in all of the cycling threads I've searched through...I hope you can strike some luck with finding him :3

Please post this on my cycling thread so I will remember! :)

click here!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you, LadyScion!!

Thread closed. :)

Back