Villager moved in and ruined my persimmon tree

PoppyAndPeanut

Kitty Fanatic
Bells
Mailbox
I just restarted to a new town yesterday (because I felt like TTing was wrong to do) and today is the 2nd day since my town was created (I know right?). Anyway, Kiki's house ruined my persimmon tree sapling that Chief had kindly gave me... Ever get that feeling that you just get so mad when a villager ruins your paths, trees etc.? I wouldn't forgive her until I get another persimmon XD

Aw that's a but crap. Would you like some persimmons? I can get you a basket of 3.
sure, but I can't right now. Can't use the internet for games (it's a 4G wifi-hotspot that only has limited amount of gigabytes or something like that). Unless, I could go to Mc Donalds or somewhere :/ and then you could pm me when you wanna come.

I feel you. Bangle moved in right in front of my post office, which I had just made a nice tree lined path leading up to the post office. I'm actually not that mad because I know at some point she can move. ;v;

I haven't had many problems with villagers houses- sly was my worst as I was going to put my flower clock there :(

Back