Villager Character Headcanons.

OiGuessWho

Easy-Breezy Chill Soul
Bells
In the midst of all these update shenanigans, I came up with sort of how I see my villagers and how they interact. Check it;

Pekoe:
Professional Miko. Came to Isle D'Aine after hearing about there being untended and neglected shrines. Helped found the Zen district. Friend to all, but rather quiet. Her house is surprisingly modern and western (A glitch in her housing decor that I find cute and don't want to change).

Reneigh:
Party girl! Came to the island to live it up. She does like having some quiet time though, and hangs around the more natural areas of the island a lot. Close friends with Tabbie, Agnes, Shep and Chrissy.

Chrissy:
Briefly shone as the face of Bubblegum K.K, and hopes to rise to stardom once again! Moved to the island with her sister, and developed an odd friendship with Wolfgang. Thinks Reneigh is cool.

Maple: Is cute. Avid florist. Has monopolised the entire northeast side of the island as her flower garden, and has a large flower stall on the boardwalk. Rather quiet and tends to stick to her own business.

Francine: Moved to the island to relax - unlike her sister she has no plans to return to the stage. Is quite active, gardens and fishes a lot. Has an overt crush on Wolfgang.

Agnes: Plans on proving that Farmers can be fashionable! And profitable. Intends to use Isle D'Aine as a base to export produce for great profit. Hit it off straight away with Tabbie, Agnes and Shep, the four are great friends.

Punchy: Lazy rich kid, his house is full of half eaten food and his yard is full of furniture that should probably have not been left out there. But he has hidden depths - most of that food is home baked, and he's pretty good at art. He's also very generous, and gives a lot away to his neighbours.

Wolfgang: Came the the island to live a quiet life, but well, that didn't happen. He's content though. Good friends with Chrissy, and he only kinda sorta reciprocates Francine's crush. Shares Shep's love of crafting.

Shep: All round cool dude. Surfs, plays guitar, and loves building things. Close friends with Tabbie, Agnes and Reneigh. Thinks Tabbie and Isabelle are cute, and can't decide between them.

Coco: Has been on the island since time immemorial, was only away on holiday when she was invited back by Tabbie. Gyroid Guardian, guardian of the Gyroids, she watches over the spirits of the island. Gets on well with Pekoe, especially after she helped clean shrines that went to seed during her holiday.

Tabbie: Island Rep, and resident Ms. Moneybags. Has way too many clothes, but ends up buying 2 for every 1 she sells. Fusses over most of the other residents. Interested in Zen architecture, books, fashion, and interior design.

Anyone else have their own headcanons? BTW, updating my Sig soon to match the current state of my island.

In the midst of all these update shenanigans, I came up with sort of how I see my villagers and how they interact. Check it;

Pekoe:
Professional Miko. Came to Isle D'Aine after hearing about there being untended and neglected shrines. Helped found the Zen district. Friend to all, but rather quiet. Her house is surprisingly modern and western (A glitch in her housing decor that I find cute and don't want to change).

Reneigh:
Party girl! Came to the island to live it up. She does like having some quiet time though, and hangs around the more natural areas of the island a lot. Close friends with Tabbie, Agnes, Shep and Chrissy.

Chrissy:
Briefly shone as the face of Bubblegum K.K, and hopes to rise to stardom once again! Moved to the island with her sister, and developed an odd friendship with Wolfgang. Thinks Reneigh is cool.

Maple: Is cute. Avid florist. Has monopolised the entire northeast side of the island as her flower garden, and has a large flower stall on the boardwalk. Rather quiet and tends to stick to her own business.

Francine: Moved to the island to relax - unlike her sister she has no plans to return to the stage. Is quite active, gardens and fishes a lot. Has an overt crush on Wolfgang.

Agnes: Plans on proving that Farmers can be fashionable! And profitable. Intends to use Isle D'Aine as a base to export produce for great profit. Hit it off straight away with Tabbie, Agnes and Shep, the four are great friends.

Punchy: Lazy rich kid, his house is full of half eaten food and his yard is full of furniture that should probably have not been left out there. But he has hidden depths - most of that food is home baked, and he's pretty good at art. He's also very generous, and gives a lot away to his neighbours.

Wolfgang: Came the the island to live a quiet life, but well, that didn't happen. He's content though. Good friends with Chrissy, and he only kinda sorta reciprocates Francine's crush. Shares Shep's love of crafting.

Shep: All round cool dude. Surfs, plays guitar, and loves building things. Close friends with Tabbie, Agnes and Reneigh. Thinks Tabbie and Isabelle are cute, and can't decide between them.

Coco: Has been on the island since time immemorial, was only away on holiday when she was invited back by Tabbie. Gyroid Guardian, guardian of the Gyroids, she watches over the spirits of the island. Gets on well with Pekoe, especially after she helped clean shrines that went to seed during her holiday.

Tabbie: Island Rep, and resident Ms. Moneybags. Has way too many clothes, but ends up buying 2 for every 1 she sells. Fusses over most of the other residents. Interested in Zen architecture, books, fashion, and interior design.

Anyone else have their own headcanons? BTW, updating my Sig soon to match the current state of my island.
Omg these are so cute!

on my 2nd island, tsuki island....

hmmm.... i'm thinking this:

time-travel to feudel japan-island style.... pekoe & greta are princesses and are known as ''jasumin'' & ''fukuko'' ... ryoshima coast & kusa village, respectively :>

cyrano owns the tsuki springs & is known as ''sakarajima'' ....

flip owns a millet dumpling shop & is known as ''sasuke''....

ken is the kind emperor of sei'an city & is known as ''kurobe'' ....

stitches is the lazy bear of agata forest & is known as 'pacchi'....

zucker is the tea shop owner who also sells takoyaki & chinease buns & is known as ''takoya''

agnes is the sei'an city preistess & is known as ''Pansy *panji* ''

pinky is the kamiki village rice field caretaker & is known as ''tantan''

& genji owns a dojo in shinshu field & is known as '' Aki ''

let's just say that those villagers are their past selves :3

Wade: Married the resident rep in July, has two lovable children, Aurora, and Roald. He’s the glue holding the family together, and can make them laugh when he talks about shows he watched growing up. Not very mature, but he’s a well loved person on the island.

Roald: He’s the older brother character, and loves athletics. He especially likes running around and lifting weights.

Aurora: She’s a bit too young to play her brother’s games, but loves watching him. She looks at the world with wonder, and appreciates all nature.

Ellie: She’s the bookworm of the island, and is one of the kindest and most generous people on the island. She waves whenever people come by, and always welcomes her residents into her home.

Quillson: Once a stand up comedian, he loves joking around with Renee, who pretends to find him annoying, but actually thinks he’s funny. He enters each day with a smile, rain or shine.

Renee: The resident rocker, she loves all music, and all of her neighbors. She has a bit of a temper, but she always is there to help.

Hazel: She’s an athlete with a love for percussion. She used to record her drum sessions, and loves playing them back so she can reminisce. She and her BFF, Renee, make a pretty good musical duo.

Rosie: The optimistic fashionista, she always wears the outfit that stands out! She makes clothing that set their own trends, and is unique in every way. She still wears some of her old designs, and some of the island styles came from her.

Agent S: Previously the first sidekick of Kid Cat, in a superhero tv show, she loves calling her costars back just to chat about anything. Her friend Rosie designs some of her everyday clothing, and they actually got their outfits on the show from her. They didn’t actually meet until the island, but now they’re inseparable.

Robin: She loves picking out outfits each day, and is the calm one on the island. She’s quiet, but brave. She wants to see what’s out there, but is enjoying this island.

Genji (My island) and Pekoe (My friend's island) are in a long distance relationship and nobody will convince us otherwise.

Also I hella ship Raymond and Rosie. They're already dating imo but anytime Raymond thinks about possibly proposing he get's too flustered to actually go through with it.

Genji (My island) and Pekoe (My friend's island) are in a long distance relationship and nobody will convince us otherwise.

Also I hella ship Raymond and Rosie. They're already dating imo but anytime Raymond thinks about possibly proposing he get's too flustered to actually go through with it.
Omg I was thinking about getting Raymond to my island. I didn’t think of how great of a pair the two would make!

Omg I was thinking about getting Raymond to my island. I didn’t think of how great of a pair the two would make!
Rosie's peppy go getter energy and Raymond's smug but lowkey hella insecure buisnessman energy just bounces off eachother so well xD

I know we can make vacation homes for our villagers in HHP, but I'm hoping I can make them roomates too 👀

Rosie's peppy go getter energy and Raymond's smug but lowkey hella insecure buisnessman energy just bounces off eachother so well xD

I know we can make vacation homes for our villagers in HHP, but I'm hoping I can make them roomates too 👀
I sooo ship them now.
Post automatically merged:

You wouldn’t feel copied if I did the same, right?

Roswell Pironkon was just your average lay about on an island enjoying his carefree days, until, he had a strange encounter of the third kind one night. Since then he can't stop thinking and looking into UFO sightings, which has made him a bit prideful over his tinfoil hat knowledge.

He does his best to keep track of things and writes a conspiracy article, but its quite time consuming and doesn't pay, so currently he's found his way onto another island where he tries to make a living with his fish food stand.

But he knows....he knows what's out there. Maybe he'll have a similar encounter on this new island. Then he'll show to everyone that he's been right all along.

Oh my god, I love all the personal stories people have with animal crossing characters so much <3 It's been a long time since I played so I've forgotten mine a bit, but I'm excited to get new headcanons again as I play more.

Ohh, I love this your interpretation of Punchy! I have him on my island too and this fits so well, and is so cute c:

Roswell Pironkon was just your average lay about on an island enjoying his carefree days, until, he had a strange encounter of the third kind one night. Since then he can't stop thinking and looking into UFO sightings, which has made him a bit prideful over his tinfoil hat knowledge.

He does his best to keep track of things and writes a conspiracy article, but its quite time consuming and doesn't pay, so currently he's found his way onto another island where he tries to make a living with his fish food stand.

But he knows....he knows what's out there. Maybe he'll have a similar encounter on this new island. Then he'll show to everyone that he's been right all along.
After having just seen his villager photo, I totally buy this. I hope his alien dreams come true :alien:

i have something for my current island..... i think i want bunnie & sasha... soo... *i'm sorry, ketchup & jakey... but i have your photo & your amiibo... my other in-game best friend, sally is staying, still, though ^^*

sasha is bunnie's lazy farmer cousin, who also likes talking photos :> *it says ''his'' goal is still unknown*

bunnie wants to be a gymnist... she also likes flowers & rainbows... she doesn't like her clothes getting wet

Last edited:
Oh boy, I made headcanons months ago. I have two islands, but I'll do my main one first:

(I know cranky, are supposed to be older, but it is still up to interpretation)

Kid Cat: 24: The first villager on the island, he graduated in acting, in hopes of staring in a superhero movie. Currently dating Marshal, who also graduated from the same school, but in clothing design. After Marshal was in a slump from lack of inspiration, Kid Cat suggested trying out scifi, or cosplay-like styles, which slowly brought them closer together to a relationship.

Kid Cat is a bit of a determined dunce, who doesn't catch on very well, but his strong heart and positive attitude make up for it. Best friends with Genji, who he still can't beat in sparing. He gets along well with Raymond, who gets his sense of humour. He's pen pals with Rudy, from another island. Who he's known since childhood. ----------

Marshal: 24: As previously mentioned, he graduated from the same school as his boyfriend, in clothing design which he aced, and got the highest of grades. Marshal hoped to be a designer for high-end companies but that didn't work out. He bounded with Kid Cat, who suggested he try SciFi-styled outfits which he dismissed at first, but did try in secret, and found it enjoyable. Marshal took Kid Cat's ideas to heart and brought them into a relationship.

Marshal is a bit snobby, he highly judges what others are wearing to a tease, but not as much as Lopez. He however does respect others. Don't get along well with Static, because of his attitude, as he gets pushed into the ponds by Static a lot. Often has tea with Lopez, and Raymond, who are his closest friends --------

Raymond :25: Born with a silver spoon in his whiskers, although abuses it at times, and sometimes wishes he had not. Raymond buys the most stylish of clothes, and taught himself many skills, being quite a smooth talker. In a relationship with Static, who he met outside of a restaurant. Static was in a bit of a rut, and somehow got cheered up by the cat. Later finding out Static is a bit of a rebel, and has no respect for traffic signs, still didn't stop him from asking Static out while at an island party. Eventually becoming a couple after they grew much closer.

Raymond is friends with Lopez, and Marshal, who shares similar interests. However is much more closer to Kid Cat, who shares his secret love of cute things, mainly Sanrio. Where the two got their squirrel boyfriends to dress up with. Raymond is a smooth talker, with great people skills. Though is also very friendly, and approachable
2021041315491700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
. ---

Static :24: Static has zero respect for most things, happily goes around knocking over signs with a pipe, and enjoys a good argument. Like Raymond, is a smooth talker, who oddly has a charm to him. He however uses these skills to humiliate others, and get away with things. However, one day gets into an emotional conversation with a cat he would usually target. However got support, and took Raymond's words to heart. Though he still found it hard to believe Raymond asked him to an island dance. However, did say yes.

Static enjoys humiliating Marshal to no end, often pushes Marshal into the water if Marshal is by a lake or pond. He's given up on trying to humiliate Lopez since Lopez shakes all insults off. He enjoys knocking down signs, or anything to bug Tom Nook. He gets along best with Bruce and Chief. One softer side to him is how he knows to play guitar, would love to learn to surf. But refuses to ask. --------

Lopez :25: Lopez lives for style, and has a major boost of confidence. He's trendy and takes pride in all he does. Acing all of his classes, and plays along with people mocking him for his "Stunning" approach, and sexuality. He's hard to bring down. Takes not of a withdrawn buck, Bruce who would also be his future boyfriend. Though Bruce dismissed or ignored the deer's attempts, Lopez eventually got through to him with a sentimental side, of comforting the deer, and made them a bit closer. Starting to secretly date. Bruce often confides to Lopez about problems, and Lopez is happy to listen and be a shoulder to lean on

Lopez gets along with pretty much everyone, gets along the best with Marshal, and Raymond. However, also Chief, whose more amused by his attitude. Dodges any conflict by playing along, and sometimes happily does make up for other villagers. Recently for Sasha, who he's very attached to. -------

Bruce :24: Bruce is a withdrawn deer, who would rather be alone than with others. Moving to the island to escape his problems back home, most being how he dropped out of school due to falling asleep in every class, however, always completed his work fairly well. It still didn't stop him from dropping out. Often tries to smoke on his own, rather than be a part of big events. However has a hard time confiding to others, he only found himself telling his boyfriend, Lopez his issues. Lopez became his shoulder to lean on and still is. But doesn't stop Bruce from joining static to throw rocks at the town hall.

Bruce doesn't get along with many of the others, his closest friend being Chief, who often smacks the cigar out of His hoof, but also bonds with him. Being as the wolf also has issues. He gets along well with Static, who knocks over all of the *no smoking* signs and finds him easy to talk to. Bruce is friends with Sherb, who gave him a butterfly to try and cheer him up. ---

Sherb :23: Sherb was a bit of an oddball growing up, having a strong love of bugs, and catching them, he'll often keep them in jars, and hide them around his place, sometimes forgetting where he put them. Sherb's mind is often focussed on insects, and he sometimes claims he can speak to them, and they tell him stories. Sherb however did not draw away Chief, who was the only one that will listen to all the stories the insects tell him. If Sherb hears a story he often goes to find Chief, then sits down and just begins to tell him about the insects, and Chief listens. Which makes the nervous goat happy. The stories also give the wolf inspiration for his poetry. Which some find creepy to read. Eventually brought both closers, to a relationship.

Sherb tries to make friends with anyone, and everyone around him. Closest with Filbert, who also shares a love of insects. The two are often seen catching bugs together. Sometimes happily whacking each other with nets. Sherb often gives others bugs, especially the cheer them up. He doesn't like to see others sad. ----------

Chief :25: Chief is fairly laid back, and comes off as fairly mysterious, having his calm voice, but like some would rather be alone than with others. He taught himself all his skills, and people skills were one of them. His calm voice sometimes changes, and grows to a threat, or growl if he ao wants to. Then goes back to friendly, like Bruce, he would rather be alone. Sometimes writes poetry, which became a bit unsettling when he started to get inspired by his boyfriend's stories. Sherb's stories that the bugs tell him, inspired many of his tales, though only some like it. Others find it unsettling. Which Chief finds amusing.

Chief would rather be around Bruce whenever possible, since he dislikes Bruce smoking, and smacks the cigar out of his hoof. Bruce sometimes tries to hide, but Chief finds him. Chief is entertained by Static's shenanigans, and often joins in, by throwing rocks at town hall. Having little respect for those in charge. He gets along with Filbert, as well as Lopez. Due to Lopez commenting on his style. Even though Chief rarely brushes his hair. --------

Filbert: 22: Filbert is a cheerful, and outgoing squirrel. He loves to lay in the grass, play with bugs, listen to Sherb and has a ribbon around his left ear to protect him from the ghosts in his house. Since he is convinced that ghosts are living there. Sometimes becomes spooky, telling other animals to not sit somewhere, because he has a guest there already. Sometimes goes very soft, and close to whisper to others, his cheerful demeanour is sometimes forgotten when the squirrel talks about his friends. The green ribbon around his ear, protecting him. But while it unnerves him, Genji became drawn to him. Filbert and he often hung out, Genji was drawn to his adorable, innocent nature. However, respects Filbert's ghostly friends. Filbert tying a blue ribbon around Genji's ear for good luck and protection from the spirits. Genji always has it on.

Filberts' cuteness attracted most and is friends with pretty much everyone. Though most avoid him when he's talking about ghosts. Sherb lives hearing his stories. Chief sometimes gets inspiration if he listens. Bruce sometimes listens in, because he's oddly entertained by them. -----

Genji :25: Genji is more fit than everyone, incredibly agile, and can snatch a fly without difficulty. He grew up at the top of his class, and martial arts were his strong point. He's also a huge otaku and has no problem showing it. Genji's pretty levelheaded, but if he's with enthusiastic animals, like Kid Cat, then he shares the enthusiasm. Aside from his martial arts, Genji is a bit of an artist, though not the best. His boyfriend, Filbert is often his model. One day Filbert caught him reading a creepy manga, which then Filbert began to talk, and tell him about it. Eventually just Sat with Genji, and read it with him. Filbert often comes and sits with Genji to read with him over his shoulder. Eventually, Genji asked him out, and Filbert gave him a ribbon to protect him.

Genji is best friends with Kid Cat, who he always beats, though Cat vows to defeat him one day. Genji is also friends with Sherb, who hides him in a cicada. Genji keeps, and wears headphones because it's loud. He's close friends with Sasha since the two share similar interests. ---

Kobe: 24: Born in the city, and shares a withdrawn attitude with Bruce. Kobe often hung out in bars, drew on his own, and was very popular among others. Having a kind approach to him, but a hard time talking to others, especially those overwhelming to him. Island life didn't suit him very well, and one time Kobe thought about building a raft to escape but gradually grew to like it, though still dislikes being in charge. Kobe got along with everyone else who slowly came, and went. His current circle relates to the most. One time joining Static's group throwing rocks at town hall, however, wore a hoodie to hide his face. Everyone else decides to join, making it a bit of a party.

My phone's keyboard also sucks. So I'm sorry if there are spelling mistakes. Onto island two

Last edited:
Back