White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Decided to finally make one of these threads! Should be interesting typing with one hand - the other has become a perch for my lovey lady bird!

I'll probably spruce this up later to make it look better, eh heh;

I'll probably be posting a mix of original stuff, OC's, and fandoms o v ob

- - - Post Merge - - -

chip.jpg
Own OC: Chipo!
new 50nia.jpg
'Nother bab: Sonia
skweekerz2.jpg
AT with Skweekerz, for her character Grace!

PFFT I need to post stuff here!

louainne.jpg
New bab! Started to fall in love with her design as I made her, haha. I might make some adopts based on her design :D
ellik.jpg
ellin2.jpggrump.jpg
The last guy here with the blue coat is my fav honestly. He'sabrat ♥

Just wanted to say your art is wonderful! Love the mermaid design, so pretty! Keep up the good work. :D

Just wanted to say your art is wonderful! Love the mermaid design, so pretty! Keep up the good work. :D

Thanks so much! > u <

Yeah she was a lot of fun to design ; v ; I might make some more characters based on her ♥

Your designs are really cool, Le-Vane!
[This one] is definitely my favorite. The colors you chose work so well together, the fin design is so unique, and the head ornament is a great touch! I also like how it seems as if they're wearing a cape, haha.

Your other stuff is awesome as well! It really shows that you're capable of making visually complex and appealing artwork :-]

Made a new character for a Legend of Zelda group! :D
gav.jpg
gav details.jpg

You can also read his backstory 'n such here if you're interested http://toyhou.se/709269.gavin

Your designs are really cool, Le-Vane!
[This one] is definitely my favorite. The colors you chose work so well together, the fin design is so unique, and the head ornament is a great touch! I also like how it seems as if they're wearing a cape, haha.

Your other stuff is awesome as well! It really shows that you're capable of making visually complex and appealing artwork :-]

Oh man I can't believe I missed this! Thank you so much! ; v ;

I like the art. I wish I would have such a talant. But, nope I don't. So all I can do is watch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love this art. I wish I would be able to do something like that.

I wish I was good at digital art... only traditional art here...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love your artwork though! Its amazing!

aaaAA Vane you just keep getting better and better! Also I love your new LoZ character! cx

Back