Shop Valzed's Rent-A-Check (Outfits for Gracie Fashion Checks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
When I started my second town I wanted to be able to pass Gracie’s Fashion Checks easier than I did in my main. I bought outfits for every style Gracie could ask for. With NH coming I’ve noticed people are getting back into NL. With people resetting towns or starting multiple towns I figured other members might need help with Gracie’s Fashion Checks so I decided to open this rental shop. I have outfits for each style. Most of them are unisex but I do have both female & male outfits for Modern & Ornate.

PLEASE NOTE: You are NOT buying the outfit. You are only RENTING the outfit.

Rental Fee: 2 TBT or 500,000 IGB (1 TBT = 250,000 IGB)

I’m in EST. Please keep that in mind when placing a rental request. Also please keep in mind that I do have a family and that I am not available to be on here 24/7.

Here’s how this will work:

1. Please fill out the form.
2. Please add my FC & I will add yours.
3. Please open your gate so I may come to your town with the outfit you requested. I will be Mayor Bo.
4. Once in your town I will drop the outfit on the ground for you.
5. I will stay at your Train Station while you go see Gracie. I promise I will not move from the Station.
6. When you’ve passed your Fashion Check you will return the outfit to me.
7. Please end the session & send TBT (or have IGB payment ready before I leave your town).

If you end the session without giving me the outfit back I will give you a negative Wifi rating & will not allow you to rent another outfit. If you do not pay for the rental after your Fashion Check is complete I will not allow you to rent another outfit.

Thank you!!

FORM:
Mayor Name:
Town Name:
FC:
Style Needed:
Gender Needed (Only for Ornate or Modern):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back