Valen vs. Julian

After retrying and retrying for hours, who wins?

• The villager -- I just want them in my town at this point.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Me -- I don't care how long it takes! I'm going to get that house in the right spot.

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Vindoxious

Bells
A grueling struggle between civil servant and civilian has left Sunspire in the wake of calamity! The Mayor, despite these trying situations, has fought heartily and effectively (no thanks to his neighbors) by manipulating the hands of TemporalProprietor, or the clock that governs the ebbing and flowing of time itself in Sunspire. Setting aside his preferences to let time run it's natural course, the mayor has been faithfully inching the clock back, hour by hour, for the span of three days, so as to grapple victory.

... Okay, actually, it's not that interesting. Basically, for three days, I've been trying to get Julian to move into a specific spot, and he absolutely will not move there. I keep trying and no matter what I do he won't put his house there. He's placed his house around the spot. He's places his house right in front of it and right behind it. He's places his house a space off from where it should be in all directions. But he won't put his house in the right spot! And I'm certain it's possible to put a house there, because villagers have done it before.

So, what do I do? Do I let Julian win this little game, or do I keep trying to put his house in the right spot? What do you guys do?

Go visit Julian in his current home, and threaten him. Then he'll move where you want. If you need help, ask Redd.

Go visit Julian in his current home, and threaten him. Then he'll move where you want. If you need help, ask Redd.

Redd? You get Isabelle and you tell her he won't move where you want him to, and if he moves there forever, report him. (JK You win)

Let him move where he wants.

But then if he picks a crappy spot, just burn his house down and make sure you and the rest of your residents shun him until he learns the error of his ways and fixes his mistake.

^Agreed. You may also want to bring a threatening object such as a crowbar or a bat.

You have 3 choices: Keep going Until You Win, compromise a 'close-enough' situation, or give up."
If possible to make it back to the day you asked him to move in without having him plot, set up a PWP in any bad spots.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[SUP]Valen[/SUP]: Gee, it sure is boring plot resetting around here.
[SUP]King Fuzzysaurus[/SUP]: MAH BOY. This WINNING is what all true mayors strive for.
[SUP]Valen[/SUP]: I just wonder what my town is up to.
[SUP]Isabelle[/SUP]: Your Mayorness, Julian and his minions have siezed the town of Valen. It is written, only the Mayor can defeat Julian.
[SUP]Valen[/SUP]: Great! I'll grab my stuff!
[SUP]Isabelle[/SUP]: There is no time! Your WINNING is enough!
LATER
[SUP]King Fuzzysaurus[/SUP]: Valen is under attack by the evil forces of Julian! I'm going to TBT to aid him!
[SUP]Isabelle[/SUP]: But what if something happens to you?
[SUP]King Fuzzysaurus[/SUP]: I'll take the Nookling of Wisdom to protect me. If you don't hear from me in a month, send TBTers. I wonder what's for DINNER.
Charlie Sheen: This is for winning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg
Go win. Do it now.

Last edited:
Back