• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

USA UPDATED 02/05/22 [FT] Lots of Series 1-4 Dreamies and misc, 421 Niko, NA RV Cards, NA E-reader cards [LF] Series 1-4, WA cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 206 Pete SP for 333- Lolly!
Okay, send me a message and we can discuss this trade and the other one you posted on my thread :) Also, do you still have Roald? He's the only one I'm missing from Series 1. Thanks!

Whew I’m real sorry everybody whose commented in the past few days. I have no idea why my thread replies haven’t been giving me a notification didn’t mean to ignore y’all. Unfortunately a lot of my trade offerings are gone now and I’ve updated my post accordingly

Do you still have 098 Roald? I can trade you either 206 Pete or 208 Leif for 098 Roald and 243 Drago (since Pete and Leif are both SPs, I figured we could do a 2:1 trade for 2 regular villagers). Send me a PM if you're interested!

Hi thanks for your interest, but I’m gonna pass. 1 SP : 2 popular villagers doesn’t feel like an even trade to me. Best of luck finding a trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back