United States [USA] [H] Rolf, Daisy, Rory, Harry, Rocco [W] WA17 Ursala! (Updated 2/21/17)

^I forgot about the tiers. :p Would you be willing to trade Robin and Patty for Harriet?

Hey! Would you be willing to trade 034 Kiki for my 078 Roscoe? And btw, you can change the title of a thread by editing and clicking "go advanced" :)

Last edited:
Hey! Would you be willing to trade 034 Kiki for my 078 Roscoe? And btw, you can change the title of a thread by editing and clicking "go advanced" :)

Hi! I actually offered Kiki to someone last night and I'm waiting on a reply from them to confirm. If that falls through I'll let you know! Any chance that something else caught your eye for Roscoe?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME HOW TO EDIT THE TITLE BLESS YOOOOOU

Hi! I actually offered Kiki to someone last night and I'm waiting on a reply from them to confirm. If that falls through I'll let you know! Any chance that something else caught your eye for Roscoe?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME HOW TO EDIT THE TITLE BLESS YOOOOOU

Nah that's okay, I have all of the other cards you're offering! And no problem :)

I have Julian and would love to trade it for your daisy, if you could inbox me on how this works because im new too this

Happy snow day! Still searching for:

078 - Roscoe
173 - Julian
275 - Hamlet

WA17 - Ursala
WA33 - Ellie

Back